DHEE5KW5FP wrote: »
    P2W wrote: »
    > @P2W said:
    > MatrixOfLeaders wrote: »
    >
    > > @kubitoid said:
    > > MatrixOfLeaders wrote: »
    > >
    > > Selling these lust crates made it possible for me to buy an Azure and Diamond Dragon mount.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > do you have even a smallest bit of self-respect i doubt it :s
    >
    > I know that what I chose to do with my own money is my business. I sold over 100 lust crates at 22k gold each. People snipe them up like no tomorrow.
    >
    > Due to real life career and hobbies, I do not have hours upon hours to sit infront a computer playing Tera. I have been playing Tera since 2013 though. If they make SC gear boxes, I will buy them and sell them for more gold :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm confused here. If you are already spending real money, then why do you need in-game gold for? People buy the crates from the broker because they don't want to spend real money. If you are really desperate for virtual currency, you should have just stocked up on the gem crates and just sell the gems to npc. You'll be very wealthy (in-game =) ) possible even more wealthy than Kamizuma.

I do farm Ghili 6 times a day. I then sell those items for a steady income. However, a Diamond Dragon 2.0 is pricey as is a SC+9 Weapon and would require hours upon hours of farming.. I will never use RNG lootboxes to get an item because it is a slot machine. I would rather buy the item outright. However it will cost more initially, but I am guaranteed the item that I want.,

no rng.

Better stock up on this while it's available.
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/elitemajesticmounts1/elite-majestic-mounts-bundle

I hear EME will have the HO gear box in the cash shop too. No RNG required.

Grow up. You are acting like a two-year-old who didn't get to eat all their candy. Seriously, just grow the hell up.

cry-baby2.jpg
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are so many people concerned with how other people spend THEIR OWN money?

Selling these lust crates made it possible for me to buy an Azure and Diamond Dragon mount.
    People are worried it will set a bad precedent. But if we're being real, the time for that passed a long long long time ago. I think we might've crossed that line when crit power dragons were sold in cash shop lootboxes.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    @voidy I would argue that at the time the first crit dragons dropped, there wasn't as much pressure to go "d**k's out" with gearing (seriously, gear score of 446 for a 2-star dungeon?! F**k that). Not to mention that you don't need a crit mount to improve your gear's stats and bonuses.

Just conjecture, of course.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    @voidy I would argue that at the time the first crit dragons dropped, there wasn't as much pressure to go "d**k's out" with gearing (seriously, gear score of 446 for a 2-star dungeon?! F**k that). Not to mention that you don't need a crit mount to improve your gear's stats and bonuses.

Just conjecture, of course.

Yeah, that's totally fair. Just as far as I can remember, it was when they started selling stat boosts in the store, and some people complained about it, said it was a slippery slope, etc. but most were just like "eh, it's not a big deal." And now here we are.