I can't log in now with Jp Psn

2»

Answers

  • Ok so I'm not the only one having this problem. After the update I tried logging in and saw everything was now in japanese and there were no characters in the server slots. Eh ... if the info's somehow gone I might just chalk it. Hoping that's not the case though.
  • They pretty much giving me middle finger at this point

    This is what they responded from my ticket even tho i said i used to play using it

    “Please make sure you are logging into your NA PSN ID. If you log into a JP PSN ID and try to play TERA you may run into an issue. The North American version of TERA and Japanese version of TERA are not on the same database and are not compatible.”

    It sound like the last answer to this ticket

    I cant just play using NA psn. I mean i can but all my characters my item everything is in my JP psn ID on NA tera server. All those mount costume and gold and also all the feats i farm all since open beta :/
  • > @99GAAM3THM said:
    > > @Exortus said:
    > > 99GAAM3THM wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @Exortus said:
    > > > 99GAAM3THM wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > > @Exortus said:
    > > > > 99GAAM3THM wrote: »
    > > > >
    > > > > Ty for all the answers sorry for my english , can I ask for one thing , I'm unsure about sea server does it counts as asia server
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > SEA stands for South East Asia, so I believe the answer to your question is yes :)
    > > >
    > > > I don't mind to play in asia server , I am afraid the things in the bank do they still there or I must restart everything again ?
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > I believe I answered this in the other thread, but for simplicity: The only way to find the answer to that question is to send Support a ticket asking them if they'll transfer your items for you. Explain the situation and see what they say. But first, I would tell them you are unable to log in and other info they might need, and based on their answer to that, I'd ask about the transfer. It never hurts to ask :)
    > > Thank alot I did ask and send a ticket , transfer I don't get what you mean , I want to stay in us server , my friend he is also in asia , he can log in after the update
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > The transfer question is only if you're being region locked. Which from what you said about your friend, doesn't seem to be the case. You could try reinstalling the game or hard resetting your console. But either way, check back on that ticket once they reply
    >
    > I did reinstalled game and it was just the same . I found out too when I opened game there were everything translated into Japanese , then the select server page when empty even the holloween page

    Thx alot all the best too , its just weird for me what was just > @RDHPAX9JXF said:
    > They pretty much giving me middle finger at this point
    >
    > This is what they responded from my ticket even tho i said i used to play using it
    >
    > “Please make sure you are logging into your NA PSN ID. If you log into a JP PSN ID and try to play TERA you may run into an issue. The North American version of TERA and Japanese version of TERA are not on the same database and are not compatible.”
    >
    > It sound like the last answer to this ticket
    >
    > I cant just play using NA psn. I mean i can but all my characters my item everything is in my JP psn ID on NA tera server. All those mount costume and gold and also all the feats i farm all since open beta :/
    >

    Same thing to me what they had replied . Abit disappointed about is they had never mention there are difference psn
    restricted . I mean its not all my fault , I hope they can solve this and I got a really hard time in linegate 2 , that game lose many players fast coz everything they want is about money
  • I never hear anything about use correct region to play NA Tera tho, and I knew alot of players used asia psn too for NA Tera , if they release sea server now then the others will have this issue too . Its sad and sounds weird . I won't restart the game again unless I got my items transfer perhaps .
    I played much time daily for the items
  • > @Exortus said:
    > RDHPAX9JXF wrote: »
    >
    > They pretty much giving me middle finger at this point
    >
    > This is what they responded from my ticket even tho i said i used to play using it
    >
    > “Please make sure you are logging into your NA PSN ID. If you log into a JP PSN ID and try to play TERA you may run into an issue. The North American version of TERA and Japanese version of TERA are not on the same database and are not compatible.”
    >
    > It sound like the last answer to this ticket
    >
    > I cant just play using NA psn. I mean i can but all my characters my item everything is in my JP psn ID on NA tera server. All those mount costume and gold and also all the feats i farm all since open beta :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @99GAAM3THM
    >
    > I'm sorry to hear that. It could be due to their planned implementation of Tera in Japan that your JP PSN ID no longer works. You could try asking Support about a region transfer, but I'm not sure they will be able to. I'm afraid I don't have any other solutions/ideas. Perhaps Halrath can provide you with a next step to take. I apologize for not being able to help further :/

    Don't be sorry , I did ask about region transfer , just wait either yes or no I will be happy . Its better to know earlier the game has things restricted . It will be great too if my items can be transfer too .
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    99GAAM3THM wrote: »
    > @Exortus said:
    > RDHPAX9JXF wrote: »
    >
    > They pretty much giving me middle finger at this point
    >
    > This is what they responded from my ticket even tho i said i used to play using it
    >
    > “Please make sure you are logging into your NA PSN ID. If you log into a JP PSN ID and try to play TERA you may run into an issue. The North American version of TERA and Japanese version of TERA are not on the same database and are not compatible.”
    >
    > It sound like the last answer to this ticket
    >
    > I cant just play using NA psn. I mean i can but all my characters my item everything is in my JP psn ID on NA tera server. All those mount costume and gold and also all the feats i farm all since open beta :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @99GAAM3THM
    >
    > I'm sorry to hear that. It could be due to their planned implementation of Tera in Japan that your JP PSN ID no longer works. You could try asking Support about a region transfer, but I'm not sure they will be able to. I'm afraid I don't have any other solutions/ideas. Perhaps Halrath can provide you with a next step to take. I apologize for not being able to help further :/

    Don't be sorry , I did ask about region transfer , just wait either yes or no I will be happy . Its better to know earlier the game has things restricted . It will be great too if my items can be transfer too .

    Well nothing to do now except wait for a response ^.^ Best of luck to you!
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.