[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Deathwrack Update : New Issues

Comments

• My character is stuck freezing at the Infernal Span (Arx Umbra, heading towards the castle) on the bridge. Every time I try to log in, my game will freeze the moment the loading screen hits 100% and I am forced to close the game. I've also had several of my guildies coming to investigate and they too are freezing.
  • JezzeusagiJezzeusagi ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    There appears to be something going on with characters direction facing the wrong direct generally after movenent actions.

Pendulum strike on Reaper occasionally causes the character to turn around and whip saw in the opposite direction of the enemy

Soul reversals animation upon moving forcibly holds the character still for 1-2 seconds before allowing movement

Lancers Wallop/Onslaught appears to ghost through players/bosses causing the lancer to appear on the other side of the boss causing the boss to turn around

Getting reports that lock for console is slower and not tracking players/bosses correctly causing an action to go in the opposite direction of whats being targeted
  • hello,
    there is a bug with berserker skill thunder strike
    if you overcharge it and press the skill again to chain into vampiric blow, vampiric blow goes on cooldown without actually casting skill.
    it work fine when you set up vampiric blow on a new button,but the chain is broken
  • hi again
    just want to report a bug that been going on for far too long imo(beta)

there is a bug preventing french player using a game client(in french)to interact at all with the loot roulette after a dongon completion, because if they press roll or press decline on the button the game completly Froze an remind that way unless you restart the whole game!
    This bug as been going on since beta so could we please get it fixed already? Thank you
  • They could find the problem causing the hangs in game quite easily if they bothered looking. They are quite easy to recreate, a key challenge when fixing a bug in software.
  • Hello I m surprised noone has mentioned this yet...

SORCERER
    The skill warp barrier has slow cooldown now. About twice more cooldown than before.
    The strange this is that all other sorc skills have the same cd...
    But warp barrier is 12 secs now (with double cd on weap and double energetic etchings iii)...
    It was 7secs before.
  • edited November 2018
    Guild Quests all show in a foreign language (I believe German?) when I'm playing on a NA client

Also minor side note: Demokron factory on Odon...when he reverses the flow...Reversed the flow..Reversed is spelled wrong, and is spelled "Reversd"
  • edited November 2018
    Have bug when i use flying mount.
    If i use it, the skill bar on X button move to O button or reverse (O to X). Watch the video below and check healing circle(priest skill) on skill bar(O,X button)

• edited November 2018
    There's a glitch with the Berserker skill "Flatten", it won't activate in chained skills. It works only if using manually with a different buttom, but even after removing and reconfiguring all the skill chains, it won't chain after the skills Raze and Staggering Strike.

Pressing the assigned buttom to the Berserker skill "Thunder Strike" twice now cancels the skill and imediatelly chains into Vampyric Blow, generating a potential DPS loss in many ocasions.

Also whenever we use a flying mount (any flying mount) the skills assigned to the button "O" change to the buttom "X" and then back to "O" after using the flying mount a 2nd time, making it very inconvenient to use flying mounts in dungeons for example.
  • When the Guild Bam appears one is often about fifty on but impossible to play, the Games bug, freez or even this closed of itself. Is that normal? And can you fix this
  • > @6AJ59JN5K5 said:
    > Hello I m surprised noone has mentioned this yet...
    >
    > SORCERER
    > The skill warp barrier has slow cooldown now. About twice more cooldown than before.
    > The strange this is that all other sorc skills have the same cd...
    > But warp barrier is 12 secs now (with double cd on weap and double energetic etchings iii)...
    > It was 7secs before.

Thats normal, Warp Barrier was nerfed on pc around this patch.
  • > @Jezzeusagi said:
    > > @6AJ59JN5K5 said:
    > > Hello I m surprised noone has mentioned this yet...
    > >
    > > SORCERER
    > > The skill warp barrier has slow cooldown now. About twice more cooldown than before.
    > > The strange this is that all other sorc skills have the same cd...
    > > But warp barrier is 12 secs now (with double cd on weap and double energetic etchings iii)...
    > > It was 7secs before.
    >
    > Thats normal, Warp Barrier was nerfed on pc around this patch.

There are numerous class adjustments that didnt appear in the patch notes.
  • im on ps4 and currently in velika. whenever i try and use the pegasus to go anywhere it does the animation and takes me silver but then i load in at velika again. ive tried multiple times and i cant leave velika.
  • Hey there. So basically it’s impossible to GvG now. We have been in war for 5 days now, killing 4 Guild BAM’s. Although we did win all 4, on EU. It is impossible to actually play. All ppl are experiencing issues with game performance, such as game crashes multiple times during fight (one of our healers has a game crashed 3 times in a row, right after logging in back and doing regular buffs, or once all tanks had a crash) and multiple lag freezes, during fights.
  • My character is stuck freezing at the Infernal Span (Arx Umbra, heading towards the castle) on the bridge. Every time I try to log in, my game will freeze the moment the loading screen hits 100% and I am forced to close the game. I've also had several of my guildies coming to investigate and they too are freezing.

I'm also having this problem. Cannot play with this character.