[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Bring Back Weekly Stream Codes

What the title says.
Reason: The stream codes were a big part in helping people go up in Reward System tiers.

Stop the P2W

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to undo a lot of things that they took away or aren’t doing anymore.

One of them is yes codes. Huge reason why they stream dropped in viewers.

2nd make the stream normal time again, 3pm pacific. Been that time for over 5 years, people have jobs and a life and can’t watch a stream while at work when it’s being streamed at 10 am.

I would get into more but it would drift off topic then.
  • Why would they do that that would be too nice... These people are stingy i remember the first stream after spacecats left they were saying that they would not give as much codes and would not let them last long enough for people to put on forums. This is why every event since then has been reduced drasticly or turned outright into a p2w. Because they are greedy and know it and don't care.
  • Tera was always a P2W game since they went F2P
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    lol when spacecats was doing the stream, it made me excited to watch it but now I dont even want to watch it.

I wonder if EME cares or even knows that untill now the new mods are being overshadowed by tonka and spacecats.

Well as long as the paycheck rolls in what do the new mods care right?
  • AlexWasBoredAlexWasBored ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    That would mean doing weekly tera streams. Which they stopped doing in favour of the EME news stream.... Also KitTeaCup and other EME staff have said we don't deserve codes every week. Its not gonna come back lol. The twitch streams get 30-50 viewers now when they used to get 600-800 in the days of spacecats
    > @AlexWasBored said:
    > That would mean doing weekly tera streams. Which they stopped doing in favour of the EME news stream.... Also KitTeaCup and other EME staff have said we don't deserve codes every week. Its not gonna come back lol. The twitch streams get 30-540 viewers now when they used to get 600-800 in the days of spacecats

Spacecats never broke 500 and us now can’t break 50, your numbers are a bit off. Tonka days was 600+.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    > @AlexWasBored said:
    > That would mean doing weekly tera streams. Which they stopped doing in favour of the EME news stream.... Also KitTeaCup and other EME staff have said we don't deserve codes every week. Its not gonna come back lol. The twitch streams get 30-540 viewers now when they used to get 600-800 in the days of spacecats

Spacecats never broke 500 and us now can’t break 50, your numbers are a bit off. Tonka days was 600+.

Spacecats never broke 500 huh? Hmmm...
    AysXXQ5.png
    > @AlexWasBored said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > > @AlexWasBored said:
    > > That would mean doing weekly tera streams. Which they stopped doing in favour of the EME news stream.... Also KitTeaCup and other EME staff have said we don't deserve codes every week. Its not gonna come back lol. The twitch streams get 30-540 viewers now when they used to get 600-800 in the days of spacecats
    >
    >
    > Spacecats never broke 500 and us now can’t break 50, your numbers are a bit off. Tonka days was 600+.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Spacecats never broke 500 huh? Hmmm...

That’s a preview stream for a patch. I’m talking about weekly streams every Friday.