[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Gold, newb needs to find out how to get it, make it or ?

Looking at YT for info on gold, looks like it is for high lvl players only, unless you buy an item another player wants, and sell it to them for gold. I also seen sites that sell gold for cash, but would never used one, to big a chance to get scammed. Just playing the game so far has not given me any reason to think I will ever be able to afford fashion for my gunner at auction gold prices. Does the gold count increase dramatically the higher lvl you get?

Comments

• as a beginner fashion would be the last thing im gonna think of or stick to the fashion couponsatm and focus on gearing up...and sometimes they do double gold on dungeons so the higher lvl the dungeon is the bigger the gold it gives and it would even drop some stuff u can eventually sell for gold.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    You're never gonna make gold until max level (without playing broker) as all money making activities are at 65

Get to 65 then you'll see how people make money, doing their dailies and guardian missions
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yeah dude, just hit 65 and you'll be getting way more gold. You'll get gold for running dungeons. Save it up and enchant your gear until you hit item level 439. When you hit 439, do the awakening quest. Then once you've completed those, hit M, click the blue button in the top left, and go do guardian missions. With your awakening skills, you'll get boxes super quick and each box will have gems in it. Easy 10k gold every day. Just hit 65.
  • OK, thanks guys for the info
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just at 65, you can pop floating bubbles once or twice a day for a bunch of gold (through flying guardian missions). You will get a default (slightly slow but still capable) flying mount to do that, so you don't have to buy anything. But still, do the whole "gear up and do dungeons and/or BGs" thing to really start getting good gold.

After you get geared enough, if you want to multiply your gold, play the broker by selling stuff like extra materials.

Really, gold starts really flowing after level 65 and after learning to do certain things in game. If I tried, by not even doing dungeons, BGs or even interacting with people at all, I can get a modest 2-3K a day by just logging for 15 minutes. But usually people can get 10K daily at a minimum by doing much of what the game has to offer.
  • If you are not lvl 65, just get to lvl 65 and finish up the 60+ story quest, it will give you few munnies..

If you are lvl 65 you can spam BGs, low tier dungeons (for gold and talents that you can sell if you are reaaally desperate but i recommend to save them), Flying Guardian Missions, Guillie. Also you can farm low tier Island Of Dawn BAMS using the Vanguard Quest UI by just marking the solo missions. Also, get an ok guild that can help you with some stuff like helping you with items that you don't know if they are worthless or nah, also they can help you with dungeons and [filtered].