We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Any news on Elin Brawler?

Comments

• I was wondering when we will be able to covert classes to elin brawler [time frame ]??
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philore wrote: »
    I was wondering when we will be able to covert classes to elin brawler [time frame ]??

If there's a leveling event, it would most likely be enabled after that. Though I'm not sure how long such a thing takes. I'd assume it will be enabled when the level 60 scroll is enabled for that class.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    ktera only got the update that allowed brawlers to change last week, after them being available for about 3 months
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crvnch wrote: »
    I'm quite interested to see if or what kind of event will revolve around this leading up to release day on 13th and some kind of event after release day
    lustrous crates in cash shop my bet 100%
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    Crvnch wrote: »
    I'm quite interested to see if or what kind of event will revolve around this leading up to release day on 13th and some kind of event after release day
    lustrous crates in cash shop my bet 100%

you joke right !
    we'd be so lucky
    but it be elin cosmetic loot boxes
    1/2 price but 1/10 the chance of usual RNG
    hurry hurry hurry get your cash ready
    and buy 100 boxes and get a free random class random gender untradeable low price gift
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind that box with a random elin outfit that was released once long ago... Maybe one box with all regular outfits and a deluxe box with the dyeable stuff. This is the lesser hurting kind of RNG since you would always be getting an outfit. I wouldn't mind they do this for every race regularly as well. Yes, indeed, we need to fix a bunch of things in the game as well. Shouldn't ever forget that. But the sales department should also brighten up the shop since that's their life blood.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind that box with a random elin outfit that was released once long ago... Maybe one box with all regular outfits and a deluxe box with the dyeable stuff. This is the lesser hurting kind of RNG since you would always be getting an outfit. I wouldn't mind they do this for every race regularly as well. Yes, indeed, we need to fix a bunch of things in the game as well. Shouldn't ever forget that. But the sales department should also brighten up the shop since that's their life blood.

I remember when Ninja launched they released those Elin Garment Bags and I bought one from an EMP seller just o try out, got a Dyeable Kitty Cat outfit from it. Literally 10x my investment on the 1st single box/bag I tried.

RNG gods really loved my Panties.Stealer little ninja I guess
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 4
    BHS must be hurting for money. Is PUBG circling the drain faster than expected? Or maybe A:IR was starting to show the same issues TERA is currently having and needed more time and money and fix those (gods forbid)?

Is that why elin seem to get first crack at the "exclusive" classes? Remember when elin gunners were first hinted at? Now remember all the hype surrounding the human men being brawlers (until there wasn't)?

I don't blame BHS for following the money, but some of the rest of us would like to give some too (I swear I would've done everything I could to be the first in line to make an amani ninja, doubly so if femani were an option as well. oh, and get, like, 40 garment bags).

I dunno. I guess I'm just finally tired of "elin this" and "elin that". :confused:
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    BHS must be hurting for money. Is PUBG circling the drain faster than expected? Or maybe A:IR was starting to show the same issues TERA is currently having and needed more time and money and fix those (gods forbid)?

Is that why elin seem to get first crack at the "exclusive" classes? Remember when elin gunners were first hinted at? Remember all the hype surrounding the human men being brawlers (until there wasn't)?

I don't blame BHS for following the money, but some of the rest of us would like to give some too (I swear I would've done everything I could to be the first in line to make an amani ninja, doubly so if femani were an option as well. oh, and get, like, 40 garment bags).

I dunno. I guess I'm just finally tired of "elin this" and "elin that". :confused:

I like my elins. But I'm with you on giving some love to the other races. I'm still waiting on my amani brawler damnit. I also want a male castanic ninja because of rule of cool.
  • Agreed. They're pandering way too much to the elin fan-crowd, and it totally leaves players who play or like other races out. An 'elin garment bag,' really, would it be too difficult for them to do something like that for all the other races too? It'd make them more money along with elin-players, as I don't main elin but I'd shell out money for more high-elf and castanic cosmetics. I get it, elin is really popular, but its not a smart business-decision to alienate other customer demographics, especially considering the state of their game. Its like at this point they've just given up and are lazy.

• Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Agreed. They're pandering way too much to the elin fan-crowd, and it totally leaves players who play or like other races out. An 'elin garment bag,' really, would it be too difficult for them to do something like that for all the other races too? It'd make them more money along with elin-players, as I don't main elin but I'd shell out money for more high-elf and castanic cosmetics. I get it, elin is really popular, but its not a smart business-decision to alienate other customer demographics, especially considering the state of their game. Its like at this point they've just given up and are lazy.

They do make them for other races though. When Valk released they had the Castanic Garment bad, when male brawler released they had a male human garment bag along with one for weapon skins.

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Agreed. They're pandering way too much to the elin fan-crowd, and it totally leaves players who play or like other races out. An 'elin garment bag,' really, would it be too difficult for them to do something like that for all the other races too? It'd make them more money along with elin-players, as I don't main elin but I'd shell out money for more high-elf and castanic cosmetics. I get it, elin is really popular, but its not a smart business-decision to alienate other customer demographics, especially considering the state of their game. Its like at this point they've just given up and are lazy.

As noted above, they do it...
    It's whoever quite obvious, that the most appropriate to release on the 13th will be the Elin one cause... I wonder why...
    The thing is that they could have some leveling events through that cover all races with those garment bags, they did sell them at some occasions to all kinds of races (maybe all races?), they could do it at a random non-specific event.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

It's whoever quite obvious, that the most appropriate to release on the 13th will be the Elin one cause... I wonder why...
    The thing is that they could have some leveling events through that cover all races with those garment bags, they did sell them at some occasions to all kinds of races (maybe all races?), they could do it at a random non-specific event.

How about a permanent Garment Bag for all characters regardless of race or gender? Remember the weapon grab bag from a while back? Sounds like a plan, methinks.

For balance, include every outfit ever released and make the price somewhere between 300 and 500 EMP. Do that and I'll buy 2.
  • DHEE5KW5FP wrote: »

They do make them for other races though. When Valk released they had the Castanic Garment bad, when male brawler released they had a male human garment bag along with one for weapon skins.

ElinLove wrote: »

I wasn't around when those classes were released, but thanks for letting me know that EME did at least that at some point. I think its a good idea to make the 'garment bags' more of a frequent thing though, and release it for all races rather than every once in a blue moon a new race-locked class comes out. The fact of the matter is that elin is the race that has access to the most classes, and has the most exclusive classes - reaper, ninja, gunner, and now brawler. Not every race/gender can be those classes. And they'll probably replicate the same behavior with future classes they decide to make, which means more of just elin-garment bags only. And more 'elin' content in general which some players just don't care for.
  • @TheCatalyst there will! details will be coming soon :3