Deathwrack Update : New Issues

Comments

• About patchnotes, yes, they all were already released once in PC, so if u desperately need to know what is up - check there. Although I must agree with you, that they could’ve done some job
  • edited November 4
    I see in the main post, it says "On PS4, if you are located in Velika, you won't be able to change channels." I am on Xbox. I have never had a tank character, so I created a Brawler yesterday, to take advantage of the tank specials going on. When she got to Velika, she could not switch to channel 2 or 3, and I tried multiple times. Today, I tried taking my level 65 sorceress there, in case it was something temporary yesterday, or had something to do with the low level character. My Level 65 soreceress could not switch channels, either. I tried channels 2 and 3 again. The menu allows you to "select" another channel, and when you hit the button to switch over, it goes through the animation, as though you are moving to another channel, but when the animation ends you still have the same crowds of people around you, and when you look at the main menu it still shows you are on channel 1. I am on an Xbox One X, playing on the NA PvE Xbox server (I think it is called Lakan?).

Xbox appears to have the same problem with channels in Velika, as PS4 does.
  • DEJHJ3ALJA wrote: »
    Hey there. So basically it’s impossible to GvG now. We have been in war for 5 days now, killing 4 Guild BAM’s. Although we did win all 4, on EU. It is impossible to actually play. All ppl are experiencing issues with game performance, such as game crashes multiple times during fight (one of our healers has a game crashed 3 times in a row, right after logging in back and doing regular buffs, or once all tanks had a crash) and multiple lag freezes, during fights.

I haven't tried all destinations, but I know it does that for Popolion.
  • LingyiLingyi
    edited November 5
    Daily quests (not to be confused with vanguard requests) are capped at 8/10. I'm aiming to get the black leopard but when I acquire the 8th daily quest, all the other available daily quests disappear and become unavailable. Not sure if this is after the Deathwrack update but I've started noticing it around the same time.

edit: I'll also add that on another char of mine when I acquire two of the hunting daily quests from Hands of Velika, other green ! marks on the world map disappeared (capped at 2/10?).

In additional, something that has been happening for a long while.. now and then I (and other players) would get the chat bug, where I cannot see the messages that others or I post on the chat box, but others can see my messages. I think this can occur when you teleport as well. Relogging your character usually fixes the issue. I submitted a ticket about this before, but I figure I'll post this here as well since the last update apparently didn't get rid of it.
  • edited November 5
    My character is stuck freezing at the Infernal Span (Arx Umbra, heading towards the castle) on the bridge. Every time I try to log in, my game will freeze the moment the loading screen hits 100% and I am forced to close the game. I've also had several of my guildies coming to investigate and they too are freezing.

Same here. I just started a Brawler character two days ago, to take advantage of the current tank reward events. She is currently level 63, but now she is completely frozen in front of the bridge, going toward the castle. I have tried closing and reopening the game, logging off and back on with my Xbox gamer profile, shutting of the Xbox and turning it back on, and resetting my Xbox. Nothing works. The game is frozen for that character, and none of the game buttons respond, so I can't even open the menu to try switching channels, try to teleport out of there, or anything else. I won't be able to finish getting the rest of the tank leveling rewards, until they can fix this, but the reward events only last until 23 November. :(

For anyone else enjoying the tank reward events, I strongly recommend that you do NOT do the Arx Umbra storyline, until after Tera confirms they have fixed this game freeze problem. Once you are done with everything in Highwatch, just go fight BAMs and do dungeons to finish up level 65, so you can be sure to get your rewards. Of course, EVERYONE should avoid this storyline until it is fixed, because the game is completely FROZEN for this character, even when leaving the game and coming back in. I can't do anything with the character, until this gets fixed.
  • edited November 11
    My character is stuck freezing at the Infernal Span (Arx Umbra, heading towards the castle) on the bridge. Every time I try to log in, my game will freeze the moment the loading screen hits 100% and I am forced to close the game. I've also had several of my guildies coming to investigate and they too are freezing.

Same here. I just started a Brawler character two days ago, to take advantage of the current tank reward events. She is currently level 63, but now she is completely frozen in front of the bridge, going toward the castle. I have tried closing and reopening the game, logging off and back on with my Xbox gamer profile, shutting of the Xbox and turning it back on, and resetting my Xbox. Nothing works. The game is frozen for that character, and none of the game buttons respond, so I can't even open the menu to try switching channels, try to teleport out of there, or anything else. I won't be able to finish getting the rest of the tank leveling rewards, until they can fix this, but the reward events only last until 23 November. :(

For anyone else enjoying the tank reward events, I strongly recommend that you do NOT do the Arx Umbra storyline, until after Tera confirms they have fixed this game freeze problem. Once you are done with everything in Highwatch, just go fight BAMs and do dungeons to finish up level 65, so you can be sure to get your rewards. Of course, EVERYONE should avoid this storyline until it is fixed, because the game is completely FROZEN for this character, even when leaving the game and coming back in. I can't do anything with the character, until this gets fixed.

UPDATE TO THIS POST - I was able to get my character UNSTUCK by logging into a working character first, then going to the switch character screen. I selected my frozen character and as soon as that icon began moving, and the load screen was coming up, I PULLED BACK on my left joystick and held it there until after that character was fully loaded, and she immediately began running back, away from the bridge, which broke the game freeze.

I tried that, because I had noticed when switching to her from another character, the snow was falling for probably less than a 1/2 second before the game froze, but that was just enough time to pull her back from the area, before the freeze. I don't plan to go anywhere near there again, until the issue is fixed. I posted that method in response to two other threads, for players who had the same game freeze issue, and they posted back that it worked for them, too. I can't guarantee it will work for everyone, but it is worth trying. If it doesn't work, then definitely submit a support ticket. :)

• Character won't load in arx umbra
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    Riddler33 wrote: »
    Character won't load in arx umbra

Known issue already listed in the original post. Cobalt suggests sending a support ticket to have your character teleported out: https://support.enmasse.com/tera
  • Berserker tank stance is now broken...

If you have intimidation active NONE of the combos work. They all work perfectly fine on regular DPS stance, even the one you create. But if you try that on intimidation, the skills combo hotkey just wont pop up.
  • Hello game on ps4 I have created several account and none of them give me the mount and pet , why does this happen?
  • Jackdantex wrote: »
    Hello game on ps4 I have created several account and none of them give me the mount and pet , why does this happen?
    PS4 NA or PS4 EU, and are you referring to the Lancer & Brawler Leveling Event, or are you referring to a promotional Mount gained from Account Linking ?
  • Issues:
    1)Ace dungeon UI elements which shows after completing seems to shift navbar UI a little bit.
    2)After you place item for lower prices window with warning appear, instead of having formated values it keeps displaying type of int(%l64d)
    3)At some point if you keep opening and closing map fast even if you are not on map screen you are still unable to use skills as game doesn't process presses.
  • KhaossKhaoss
    edited November 7
    What dit you do to the sorcerer?
    The damage has become very low.
    On average I lost 4-5M on each shot.
    To compare an archer with the misery set +9 does more damage than my sorcerer with full ambush +15
    Are you serious about doing that?
  • Bosses got more hp etc.
    You won't shot for same amount after patch,
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    edited November 8
    Khaoss wrote: »
    What dit you do to the sorcerer?
    The damage has become very low.
    On average I lost 4-5M on each shot.
    To compare an archer with the misery set +9 does more damage than my sorcerer with full ambush +15
    Are you serious about doing that?

If I remember correctly, the attack speed was increased and the power was lowered. Sorcs were nerfed on PC too awhile ago.
    Kiciuk wrote: »
    Bosses got more hp etc.
    You won't shot for same amount after patch,

Many classes were changed and stronger gear means stronger bosses. Can you be specific as to which bosses?