[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance on 08/19 at 7pm, and expect a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Recent DMCA Takedowns of Third-Party Programs - Discussion [Updated: November 8th]

Comments

• DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm back after one week.

Thread hasn't been replied in almost a full week.

People gave up steam on this eh?

Looks like it's finally safe to unpinn this since DMCA outrage is gone now and ppl will move on to another drama topic.
  • edited November 2018
    I would like to read mEME say: "Oh oh, we fvcked up!"
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Well, no updates on the issue by EME, a lot of people already changed clients and such, I guess it's more like they lost hope, since the company simply did some damage control until the elin brawler patch arrives, after that it's black friday, christmas sales, etc.

I'm still waiting to see when are they publishing their next "tera team" letter to pat themselves on the back despite how sh*tty their management of the PC version of the game has been. And of course, to see who's the silly b*stard they'll force to sign the letter.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    reQL6XU.jpg
    @KitTeaCup These hackers are coming back. Please send them another DMCA and make sure they don't ever come back and ruin NA Tera again. NA TERA was hacker free for a full month and let's keep it that way. Thanks.
  • BunnyAxeBunnyAxe
    edited November 2018
    P2W wrote: »
    reQL6XU.jpg
    @KitTeaCup These hackers are coming back. Please send them another DMCA and make sure they don't ever come back and ruin NA Tera again. NA TERA was hacker free for a full month and let's keep it that way. Thanks.

This is clearly Eme asking for support.
    Its the first positive move from EMEs new management to try and get players back, well this and also unbanning everyone.

I was banned for other [filtered] completely apart of proxy and even I got unbanned haha, positive moves like this make me want to give Tera NA another shot and even maybe buy elite again.
    10/10 good direction EME
  • P2W wrote: »

Read the bold font if you want eme to do anything :^) if they don't well you know what that means
  • BunnyAxe wrote: »
    reQL6XU.jpg

To be honest is probable they had to pay Caali and other devs some actual money just to get them to reinstate proxy.

Its the first positive move from EMEs new management to try and get players back, well this and also unbanning everyone.

I was banned for other [filtered] completely apart of proxy and even I got unbanned haha, positive moves like this make me want to give Tera NA another shot and even maybe buy elite again.
    10/10 good direction EME

they didnt pay caali at all thou let alone pay anyone. clearly you didnt read anything and full on assuming what you think about it
    reQL6XU.jpg

To be honest is probable they had to pay Caali and other devs some actual money just to get them to reinstate proxy.

10/10 good direction EME

they didnt pay caali at all thou let alone pay anyone. clearly you didnt read anything and full on assuming what you think about it

Probably you are right.
    Im just happy to see where this is going.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    reQL6XU.jpg

How about "no" and a "screw yourself" ? You're not the one who decides what they do...
    BunnyAxe wrote: »
    reQL6XU.jpg

10/10 good direction EME

Probably you are right.
    Im just happy to see where this is going.

Already editted my comment haha.
    Seems even caali put a footnote on my erroneous comment.

But in the end im just seing positive indicators from EME so hopefully they are aiming right this time...
    Lets see what happens
  • @KitTeaCup
    Can we get an actual reply here from EME instead of reading everything from third parties? It's been long enough for EME to prepare an update. Stop keeping things behind the scenes and make your moves transparent like you said you would.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    reQL6XU.jpg

How about "no" and a "screw yourself" ? You're not the one who decides what they do...

^ Looks like we found a hacker here.
    Shentau wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup
    Can we get an actual reply here from EME instead of reading everything from third parties? It's been long enough for EME to prepare an update. Stop keeping things behind the scenes and make your moves transparent like you said you would.

Still no replies from EME as usual but another hacker is coming back with Caali.
    unknown.png
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    > ^ Looks like we found a hacker here.

*sarcastic mode on*
    Honnn and what are you going to do about me ? You're gonna ban me ?
    *sarcastic mode off*

Yeah right i'd really love you to try and get me banned Anti-Proxy Person

And Bruh ! You've never seen me in game so what are you saying is 100% floopin' fake AF until you see me playing the game
  • P2W wrote: »
    unknown.png

(seems pretty unlikely, but I may as well ask)
    Is Xigncode actually getting removed?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

(seems pretty unlikely, but I may as well ask)
    Is Xigncode actually getting removed?

Would be nice.