[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

The hackers are back

reQL6XU.jpg
The hackers are coming back. Is EME going to do something about this?

Comments

• Bait thread.
    Do not.
  • You ok OP?
  • monkaS

• Read the bold font if you want eme to do anything :^) if they don't well you know what that means
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Fun thing is: They never left :)
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    Fun thing is: They never left :)

no need to leave when it takes mear seconds have any exploits working again :^)
  • eme save us
  • Caalis pure BS, he knows all those cheaters got unbanned and he wants a piece of the pie he wants to sell scripts again for sure.
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    @lastofthemeheecan Caali doesn’t even sell scripts, he won’t even accept donations lol

I think you’re referring to Bernkastel.
  • > @lastofthemeheecan said:
    > Caalis pure BS, he knows all those cheaters got unbanned and he wants a piece of the pie he wants to sell scripts again for sure.

Are you ok there buddy? Think you are a little uninformed ^ maybe check next time you accuse someone of selling scripts
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    the same person that claimed to have the ability to ninja release an update that would automatically discard all of your equips, and disband any guild you were the leader of upon login wants to resume support for our version.

xDDDDDDDDDD
  • @metagame
    He was meme’ing. People kept using his proxy and nothing happened, I should know since I do use his proxy for SP, needed for PvE content.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    Troll post... Requesting a lock over here
  • > @metagame said:
    > the same person that claimed to have the ability to ninja release an update that would automatically discard all of your equips, and disband any guild you were the leader of upon login wants to resume support for our version.
    >
    > xDDDDDDDDDD

Which did not happen at all and was a joke post.

Wow.

Who knew...