[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Things you would like to see in Tera

This thread is dedicated to things you would like to see in Tera. This could be anything, from bringing at least one old thing back to a new class or a new area on the map to explore or something about the quests. I personally would like to have more class options. A Paladin class (tank/healer wielding a sword/shield) or a Knight class (tank also wielding sword/shield) would be nice. I was also thinking of an Assassin/Thief class (both are DPS, Assassin wields two daggers/short blades while Thief wields one). The Stamina system would also be nice to have back, even with updates.

Go ahead and toss your two cents in, and please keep any disagreements civil - as I said, this thread is just meant to toss in ideas. The devs are welcome to take notes though (if they do take notes, that is).

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    People playing the game Kappa
  • BHS Devs aren't looking to other regions. They never have, they never will.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    little cute elin :3
  • Players to play with.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    id like to see that floating hair bug finally freakin fixed >:(
  • Open world content that is actually fun and not the same daily grindfest.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    On a more content driven note rather than bug fixes that should be done anyway...I'd like to see the open world used more. Like Pwhoops said. Tera is really big and there's not much reason to run around in it. By the way, we are getting a new zone in the future. It just feels a bit weird that they're adding more space when there's already so much to work with.

I'd also love to see BHS separate horns (for castanics) and ears/tail (for elin) from hair in character creation. So you could have any hair you want with any horns/animal you want. On the cosmetic front, it'd be nice if they added more faces/adornments for everyone as well.

I'd like to see more classes unlocked to other races and genders.

I'd like to see another magic dps class and another healer class. (We don't NEED more classes, but I'd LIKE them) I feel like another shield+one handed weapon tank class would be redundant when lancer exists. And if they made a tank/healer class it'd be a balancing nightmare, especially since BHS is already bad at balancing (which is why a lot of people don't want a new healing class). Before they add any new tanks, I'd personally would prefer if they made zerk tanking actually viable instead of leaving it to rot.

I'd like BHS to update more weapon skins for all classes like they did with the ninja skin.
  • Equalized fraywind canyon, equalized team skyring, equalized dungeons.

The current direction is too gear focused with next patch requiring ilvl 456 this means less than what 2% of the population can even do this dungeon for the vanguard.

New players will take forever to catch up, if a new player starts this game it will take them months before they can even attempt glshm for the vanguard and to be honest most of the fun dungeons they will probably never even attempt before they quit since they cant be bothered grinding for the gear ilvl.

Then when they enter battlegrounds like fraywind canyon they will just get crushed by best in slot geared players and realise they have no impact whatsoever because of the gear imbalance and probably quit as well.

tl dr equalize the fking game.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Bring back nexus
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Things that EME can fix:

A more reasonable grinding/gear progression path especially for free players or new/returning players.
    I mean, they did something very good with PVP rewards, finally now there's a way to farm silver talents since...ages..
    But there's lot of players on PVE servers that hate Tera's PVP with a reason, why you guys just don't revamp how we get basic mats in PVE?
    Why not just completely get rid of this gabage thing called "IOD Tier 1 BAM talent farming" that imho is one of the most horrible content Tera ever got and it make this game a chore to play?
    Just copy EU idk and put golden talent crate or some token shop thing on dugeons, i.e: actually FUN stuff!

And why you guys are so afraid to maker gearing a bit easier overall?
    I mean it doesn't need to be spacecats/Mongo days "easy" but heck at least something like a Full SC+7 gear (453 iLVL) should be easier for a new player to get cuz it's the minimum gear to get VG rewards for mid-tier content like GLSNM.

Anyway, i rly think overall this gear revamp was a HUGE mistake and as we can see by the next 5 star jump asking 456 iLVL (BIS HO gear, what a jump from VSHM and mid-tier Misery+12 days!) this game became VERY anti-new/returning players.
  • Less lockbox and more account wide stuff in the shop.

Achievements for cleanly doing encounter mechs and have them gate hard modes instead of flat gear level.

More baraka costumes. Let the Elin plague face a worthy challenge.

Loot pets AND flying mounts on elite sub.
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Whatever happens to older gears getting easier to enchant when new gear come out? I remember they said gears we have now wouldn't be so rng dependant because you can grind exp to help boost the percentage of success, my assss. Back then, we only had to worry about feedstock and alkahest and now we get the same garbage low success rate with more shittty mats to worry about.

What I want to see is take rng completely away. I don't mind the huge amount of resources and insane experience on the gears as long as when we get to 100% exp that it's 100% success chance.
  • I would like to see them bring back the original island of dawn, camp fires, alliances, access to balders temple again, alice dress, everything that used to be in the cash shop available for sale at all times for direct buy instead of it being in lootboxes, account bound items or at least account bound mounts again for all mounts even if they don't have the buffs, I would like for everyone to be able to hang out in at least one of the skycastles like the one at the castanica beach, cs from level 30 and above again, solo dungeons, blast from the past, the different horses for sale in lumbertown, elins as the transport area people again instead of the mechanical looking thingy.
  • CyborqCyborq ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Ofcourse, this is just personal desires.~

-Another healing class... I've come to only heal in Tera by now, and although I have both Mystic and Priest and play them both I would like to see another healing class. Maybe even some kind of hybrid.

-More open world content. (sorry for my lack of ideas at the moment as to what, I am at work.)

-The option to have hair, horns, ears and tails all seperately chosen, and maybe even a variety of looks and colors to pick from them.

-I personally want to see Forsaken Island brought back... loved that dungeon!

-The old starting zone... I'm sorry, but I don't like the new story and zone everyone starts in.

-An updated and fixed dressing room with all the costumes available. Maybe a tab with retired and seasonal items too.

~Will add more later.~

• Houses Just that givme a chance to buy a house in tera and i give my money