[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Can you fix this laurel season?

I know EME said that with every new season, the points to get champion laurel will be increased.
What I'm trying to get fixed is the fact that this season we were suppose to get fishing/cooking in the game, and the game is reading achievement points like the achievements for those are already in the game.
We don't have those achievements in NA. I'm not even sure getting champion laurel is even possible in the current patch.
I'm have 94% of the obtainable achievements right now, and I still have half a bar to get champ. It doesn't even list how many more points I need for champion laurel, and I'm going to assume that's because there aren't enough points to gain to be able to get champ right now.

Comments

• Euroko wrote: »
    I know EME said that with every new season, the points to get champion laurel will be increased.
    What I'm trying to get fixed is the fact that this season we were suppose to get fishing/cooking in the game, and the game is reading achievement points like the achievements for those are already in the game.
    We don't have those achievements in NA. I'm not even sure getting champion laurel is even possible in the current patch.
    I'm have 94% of the obtainable achievements right now, and I still have half a bar to get champ. It doesn't even list how many more points I need for champion laurel, and I'm going to assume that's because there aren't enough points to gain to be able to get champ right now.

Fishing/cooking is still 2 major patches away from the NA version of the game, so no, its not counting those currently, if you can't see how many points you need to reach the next champ, its cause its being cut off due to font, either due to a modified localization file, or if the vanilla one got updated to a different font and pushed it off
  • 0f4e6956ca3651b8e7fbe7dc8e96f010-png.jpg
    This is what 94% of the obtainable achievements looks like right now.
    It might not be fishing/cooking... but it certainly is more points than should be needed. I only have 37 more achievements to have 100% of non-specials... and most of them are merely 10/20 points an achievement.
  • EurokoEuroko ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    It is also not either of those issues, becasue I don't use any UI mods, and I can see how many points are needed for other people to obtain laurels that are not Diamond
  • I don't see how many points I need either yet I could last patch, nothing has changed by my side.
  • NopzeerahNopzeerah ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    tumblr_ph1zmqYFD71uzxt0bo2_640.png KTERA (even not knowing the specific archivments of the player for sure the points for NA laurel are not correct.)unknown.png TERA EU

• Yeah, pretty sure laurels are messed up. I have all the achievements for every single category except, only missing cs, kumas, and a few dungeons, yet I’m still missing 70% of the Champion bar? :thinking:
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    special achievement dont count for laurel , for get champion you need complete achievement of all end game dungeon NM and HM and HH .
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I am almost there

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424615698472370197/508251208159330304/unknown.png

Its a week old screenshot. Between it and now i finished the last encounters and exploration and and did 2 more on dungeons.

Missings just 37pts left for champion.

According to https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29350/new-achievement-season-is-live

There us a totoal of 17060 valid achv points. So you need 95% of that for champion
  • ^ That just proves my point further. This person nearly has 100% of all non-specials and still isn't champ.
    Likely missing the don't die in DS achievements and fl 10 DS achievement.
    and people barely DS in NA. it's hard to find a party for it.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Tfw you earn Champion back only for them to remove it again, but this time make it out of reach.
  • jt78u8.jpg

Laurel must be broken..omegalul..what now?
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    jt78u8.jpg

Laurel must be broken..omegalul..what now?

Should ask him what he had to do to get it! Every other region gets champion laurel with less points than us, why? I don't know.
  • iLuckyiLucky mod
    edited November 2018
    Hi, thats me. It is tough to get champion. Very tough. I think that the total of 16207 you need for champion is based on achievements we can't get yet (fishing, bahaar, etc.). Not sure why its being counted that way but I needed to get nearly every achievement to get it. It is extremely hard to get, but I can say with certainty it is not impossible :)

unknown.png

• It is not impossible but it is different from all other regions, so who is right? :thinking:
  • iLucky wrote: »
    Hi, thats me. It is tough to get champion. Very tough. I think that the total of 16207 you need for champion is based on achievements we can't get yet (fishing, bahaar, etc.). Not sure why its being counted that way but I needed to get nearly every achievement to get it. It is extremely hard to get, but I can say with certainty it is not impossible :)

unknown.png

Of course it's not impossible as long as there's points to be gotten, but it shouldn't be this many, just look at every other region besides us.