[PS4/XB1] TONIGHT at 7:00 p.m. PDT, we will have maintenance for PS4 and XB1 NA/EU regions that should last approx. 6 hours. For updates, please visit the following forum thread: http://bit.ly/2X0dQ84

Regarding the Brumal mount

You can buy the mount before November 13th and its only available to elites. However, it doesn't seem to be listed in the store. I am wondering how it looks. Does it look the same as Astrafury? Also, once you get it, will you still be able to use it even if you are not elite anymore?

Best Answers

• CyborqCyborq ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I thought it looked like boneclaw (since it says bone dragon) but it looks like Astrafury.
    1495 is the price for the mount. It is a good deal, and you can not sell the skill book. Only use it for your own characters.
  • seandynamiteseandynamite admin
    Accepted Answer
    Any elite player can make the purchase. And yes the item remains if your elite status lapses. The only gate to purchasing is it is ONLY available to elites status players and ONLY purchasable through the Featured Items/Daily Deals window.

Yes, Brumal looks like Astrafury, but it is the 1.5x Crit Power version instead of the 2.0x Crit Power version.

Answers

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    From what I understand, the being able to acquire the mount only applies to those with Elite status. Once you get it, it's yours, upgraded status notwithstanding.

Back when monthly gift boxes were a thing, I got various goods such as capes and mounts. I still have those to this day even though my Elite status has shuffled on and off several times.
  • Forgot to mention, can anyone tell me how much it is? I'm not elite yet so I cannot see the price.
  • edited November 2018
    yuxz wrote: »
    Forgot to mention, can anyone tell me how much it is? I'm not elite yet so I cannot see the price.

It's listed as 1495 EMP; it's a character-bound 290-speed flying mount that has the 1.5 crit buff.

As was said, you only have to be Elite to purchase it, and it's untradeable, so that's the only sense that makes it "exclusive." Once you buy it, though, it goes to item claim like any other item; you don't have to remain Elite to use it after that.

(It's also listed as a white bone dragon... if you remember what the old bone dragons look like.)
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    That's actually a really good deal
  • Anyone have any pictures of what it looks like....? I couldn't find any.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Tempted to buy emp for this mount :)
  • yuxz wrote: »
    Forgot to mention, can anyone tell me how much it is? I'm not elite yet so I cannot see the price.

It's listed as 1495 EMP; it's a character-bound 290-speed flying mount that has the 1.5 crit buff.

As was said, you only have to be Elite to purchase it, and it's untradeable, so that's the only sense that makes it "exclusive." Once you buy it, though, it goes to item claim like any other item; you don't have to remain Elite to use it after that.

(It's also listed as a white bone dragon... if you remember what the old bone dragons look like.)

Thanks for your reply. I thought the 1495 emp is price of one month of elite. Is it not? It would be too good if it is the price of the mount cuz we can just buy 1 day elite from tb. As for how it looks, I am wondering whether it is like the Boneclaw or the Astrafury. Boneclaw is more grey than white to me lol.
  • yuxzyuxz ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Cyborq wrote: »
    I thought it looked like boneclaw (since it says bone dragon) but it looks like Astrafury.
    1495 is the price for the mount. It is a good deal, and you can not sell the skill book. Only use it for your own characters.

Thanks for your reply. Have you bought it?
  • Yes I bought it.
    You can buy it on any character, but only use it for one of your chars (it does not apply to all characters on your account!) But it does not seem to be limited to one purchase either.
    It also has the 1.5 crit aura, which is why it makes it such a good deal.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Never-mind, I ended up buying it. Looks like the other bone-dragons, but its white/blue. Gives crit passive buff, but no extra buff like the $80 one, but I only cared for the crit passive. I'm honestly pretty surprised they offered a deal like this. Its only $15, the other mounts that offer that buff are over 50...the only downside is that its for elites only, so I guess in hindsight you're paying more for it, but still a huge discount overall considering this is EME and their crap store.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Never-mind, I ended up buying it. Looks like the other bone-dragons, but its white/blue. Gives crit passive buff, but no extra buff like the $80 one, but I only cared for the crit passive. I'm honestly pretty surprised they offered a deal like this. Its only $15, the other mounts that offer that buff are over 50...the only downside is that its for elites only, so I guess in hindsight you're paying more for it, but still a huge discount overall considering this is EME and their crap store.

I just did some mental math. Even if you were to get 1-month Elite status for the sole reason of getting the exclusive mount, you're still only shelling out 3490EMP (approx. $35USD). That's nuts on a sandwich (unless you're allergic I guess).
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the cheapest elite voucher you can find from the broker (or use whatever you may have stored in your bank through level up/buddy up rewards), then buy this with your EMP. It's a clever EME tactic. I suppose those willing to make elin brawlderp mains will benefit the most from these.
  • Will the 1 day elite vouchers work for these? I'm elite anyway but I have 9 of the 1 day jobs in my bank
  • CyborqCyborq ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nopi wrote: »
    Get the cheapest elite voucher you can find from the broker (or use whatever you may have stored in your bank through level up/buddy up rewards), then buy this with your EMP. It's a clever EME tactic. I suppose those willing to make elin brawlderp mains will benefit the most from these.

Although I do not know, I wonder if it is only the ones who pay monthly elite that can buy the elite deals?
    It might be so that vouchers do not apply this benefit.
    Also, am I mistaken or are the EMP you get every day for logging in during your elite stats not included in the voucher using?
    A clarification would be appreciated!
    @KitTeaCup ?