[PC] Maintenance has completed, and servers are now open. Thank you for your patience!
Easter has come to TERA! Read all about it, and check this thread for information on where to find these eggs, and what you can get! http://bit.ly/2Dj6rJa

Regarding the Brumal mount

2»

Answers

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that those who get there elite from vouchers they paid gold for CAN get the deals.

As long as elite is active, should work.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyborq wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »
    Get the cheapest elite voucher you can find from the broker (or use whatever you may have stored in your bank through level up/buddy up rewards), then buy this with your EMP. It's a clever EME tactic. I suppose those willing to make elin brawlderp mains will benefit the most from these.

Although I do not know, I wonder if it is only the ones who pay monthly elite that can buy the elite deals?
    It might be so that vouchers do not apply this benefit.
    Also, am I mistaken or are the EMP you get every day for logging in during your elite stats not included in the voucher using?
    A clarification would be appreciated!
    @KitTeaCup ?

Until I see something proving me otherwise, I'm sure Elite is the same for everyone. Come from a voucher or from monthly. It SHOULD give the exact same benefits for as long as the membership is active. The only differences between accounts I know are the standard/founder/deluxe founder stuff. I mean, Elite itself is at most a "meh" membership for the amount of money being asked for it. We do not want to gimp it even further.
  • This was quite the awesome deal and i have decided to get some EMP and actually buy two for some of my characters even though i was saving my income for Black Friday.. But i have to say that it was nice if we could preview the mount somehow.. You know.. it is a must to kill monsters with style xD

I am looking forward to see more things like this at the featured area.
  • SageWindu wrote: »
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Never-mind, I ended up buying it. Looks like the other bone-dragons, but its white/blue. Gives crit passive buff, but no extra buff like the $80 one, but I only cared for the crit passive. I'm honestly pretty surprised they offered a deal like this. Its only $15, the other mounts that offer that buff are over 50...the only downside is that its for elites only, so I guess in hindsight you're paying more for it, but still a huge discount overall considering this is EME and their crap store.

I just did some mental math. Even if you were to get 1-month Elite status for the sole reason of getting the exclusive mount, you're still only shelling out 3490EMP (approx. $35USD). That's nuts on a sandwich (unless you're allergic I guess).

Yeah I actually didn't think about that until hours later after I made the post and recalculated... so technically it'd be around $30 you're spending for the mount, unless the purchase works with let's say a 1-day or 7-day voucher you buy in-game. But then I figured $30 is still better than $80, right?
2»