We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

I heard XIGNCODE is being removed next patch. Is this true? If it is, can I get a rough date?

I would seriously consider returning to Tera if this is true.

Edit: Awesome! I will return on the 13th to Tera, do what the community asks of you eme and your game will flourish.

Comments

• patch 76 will be released November 13th.
  • @HakuryuuDom

Thank you! Is Velika or Kaiator server more crowded? Are they both decently populated enough or should I definitely go with one over the other?
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't heard of xign getting removed. I'm curious to know where you heard this and if it's true. :0
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    World pvp is a joke in this game, so both servers are pretty much the same. I can't say about the current pvp merged server, but when there were two of those around, the bigger one had a good bit of people when I played there for a while. But that was before all of these shenanigans with the proxies and all that.
  • @Meningitis

I heard it on the Tera subreddit TeraOnline. A few people on there confirmed it too, one linked to a post made by the proxy people who said patch 76 will remove xigncode!
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it's good news to hear. I don't mind an anti-cheat program, but it has to at least be useful, and not be shovelware/spyware like Xigncode is. Not to mention in a game as unoptimized as Tera, the 10-15% hit on performance is a deal-breaker.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    RKDJLNADXA wrote: »
    @Meningitis

I heard it on the Tera subreddit TeraOnline. A few people on there confirmed it too, one linked to a post made by the proxy people who said patch 76 will remove xigncode!

@RKDJLNADXA you misread something bro Cali said he is going to removed his xigncode bypass from his proxy program becuase it no longer needed. EME is not going remove xigncode that will never happen.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    @Melyodis The news wasn't from Caali, it was from Pinkie when they announce their support coming back. Hopefully it does sit true and mEME just don't want to announce their failures

unknown.png
  • The news was first found by caali, then he was told directly by eme, then pinkie next day dug into the patch 76 exe for tera and noticed the triggers for xigncode were removed from it
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    The news was first found by caali, then he was told directly by eme, then pinkie next day dug into the patch 76 exe for tera and noticed the triggers for xigncode were removed from it

So it sounds like you might need to uninstall Xigncode yourself if you want it gone, but at least it won't run anymore.
  • Finally!! I ve being away since XC sh** happens. I came today to see if that is already gone.
    I will wait to 13 then to reinstall Tera.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited November 9
    hmm well i'm in shock thank you EME its seems tera NA has a new dawn arising they just need to to add a golden talents system like EU and we good for now @KitTeaCup i think the price for talents can still drop if something more is added like special incentives to run dungeons. I Know change will take time but i'm glad things being fixed and that you all are finally, I hope are listing to the player base and I hope that these moves are not just to bring players back but that you all genuinely care this time.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    Well that got my attention , now to see what EME does in house to improve ping problems for the ALL of us players that are affected by this @KitTeaCup so no one needs to worry about using something they may not be meant to or may have a ban imposed from doing so