[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

It is sad that us players are still asking for a male class.What do we have to do to get it?

Comments

• edited June 2016
    If we get enough people together, we could potentially make a petition/letter to BHS, get it translated, and send it to them. That might get some attention.
  • Sometimes it's awful tempting to walk into EME since I live about 15 minutes from their HQ, lol. If only they could do anything.
  • TaybatTaybat ✭✭
    Lilithyne wrote: »
    If we get enough people together, we could potentially make a petition/letter to BHS, get it translated, and send it to them. That might get some attention.

I tried starting a petition on the forum's. Apparently it isn't allowed. Someone could do it on another site maybe.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    How about EME pushing for a survey from BH, asking people, region by region, what gender they would like to play next. If female wins in the most regions (which I don't think it will) then they are justified in ignoring our disappointment. If male wins (and they listen) then we have kept them from damaging their game with unpopular choices..

I mean, I'm a girl and I would dearly love a male class to play with. I have a few older classes simply because I wanted a few guys to play with--and I would love to buy costumes for them but there is very little out there to buy. Most of the new content to purchase is girl-only

I really do feel we have a self-fullfilling prophecy here, both in terms of what gender is played and what we buy.
  • SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    Very easy. Make male costume turnover/profit higher than the female ones.

Blizzard, NCsoft, BHS/EME, every MMO dev and publisher have to make money. They are not the welfare. One wrong step and they are out of business. Imagine BnS and BDO release this spring and Tera releases .. a Baraka ballet dancer.
  • AngelishAngelish ✭✭✭
    a Baraka ballet dancer.

I can guarentee at least 3 people would main that
  • All the arguments that BHS is a poor studio so they can't afford to make a male class makes me want to cry... I'll just stick with my male sorcerer forever
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    To get more male classes and male stuffs, how about you make more people playing existing male classes and buy more existing male stuffs? Look around your Velika and Highwatch, excluding reaper, gunner, brawler, ninja, go count the vanilla classes, how many male characters do you see? And how many of them actually wear emp outfit?

People complain about female exclusive outfit? But do you know that from the beginning of 2016, there were only 2 exclusive female outfit which was winterfrost and new school uniform. The rest of the fashion are available for both gender, but how many male character do you see wearing them?

And you have to take into account of replayability, too. Even if you play and dress up your male character, the chance are your rerolled alts are also female and also are fed with same emp purchasing power. Excluding some popo players, I have not seen any person who play multiple male characters and buy/dress up them with multiple outfits.
  • canikizu wrote: »
    To get more male classes and male stuffs, how about you make more people playing existing male classes and buy more existing male stuffs? Look around your Velika and Highwatch, excluding reaper, gunner, brawler, ninja, go count the vanilla classes, how many male characters do you see? And how many of them actually wear emp outfit?

People complain about female exclusive outfit? But do you know that from the beginning of 2016, there were only 2 exclusive female outfit which was winterfrost and new school uniform. The rest of the fashion are available for both gender, but how many male character do you see wearing them?

And you have to take into account of replayability, too. Even if you play and dress up your male character, the chance are your rerolled alts are also female and also are fed with same emp purchasing power. Excluding some popo players, I have not seen any person who play multiple male characters and buy/dress up them with multiple outfits.

You are absolutely right. We should just delete all the male options from the game and make this game a FEMALE only. Why? By eliminating the choice and possibility that some new or remaining players want to create male characters, we can force all of them to play female characters and generate much more profit by forcing them to buy the female emp outfits. No more need to work on male outfits and we get to spend our time detailing all the lovely female panties and make profit off them. Wow, why didn't BHS thought of this?!??!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

[/quote]
    DoIl wrote: »

You are absolutely right. We should just delete all the male options from the game and make this game a FEMALE only. Why? By eliminating the choice and possibility that some new or remaining players want to create male characters, we can force all of them to play female characters and generate much more profit by forcing them to buy the female emp outfits. No more need to work on male outfits and we get to spend our time detailing all the lovely female panties and make profit off them. Wow, why didn't BHS thought of this?!??!

because bhs didnt know at this time than so many people love to be cute elin and buy so many elin pantsu, so if they can back in the past i think tera will be only elin online with expensive pantsu
  • edited June 2016
    I just cant understand why they listen only KTERA players....
    We have EU TERA, NA,RU ,JP,CN, >KTERA , why dont ask eu or na ppl what they want?
    Imo na and eu and ru give a lot of money to BHS so why dont ask what we want?
  • Eldroth wrote: »
    The problem is that game is straight boys gamers focused.
    So the fantasy of a straight boy turn around girls in [filtered] attire and more she is small and thin more it's excite them.
    So they don't have the ability to think different and to open their mind to what else exist.

And even they lose fanbase, they continue same way because they have no other fantasy than girls and money.

Tera has turned a basic just for straight boy's game.

Tera: Lingerie Gridiron

• MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Do people understand that BHS have a data of the money spending for NA/EU/RU?
    If you can proof out a data that the money spending for western is more on male costume/char - then BHS just simple ignore their customers. If no - they listen to what their customer want.
    ( or people serious think someone run a company that stupid? )
    As someone stat... what gender running around with costume the most you can spot in game? Male? Female?
    But then why they don't just del all male class/costume and just force player play female class?
    You think a smart move to [filtered] off more people is a good idea?

If it just cause more female class release then make you think this is boys gamers focused... you really need to get away of this kind of thinking.
    Why most mascots are cute? cause most people like cute thing no matter boy or girl/male or female/young or old.

Ps: if female in your eye is only mean of... sexy... you are probably have some mental problem...
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    BHS admitted in their latest Q&A that the reason why they are making it female only, is because more players play females, so females are more popular, and so they will go with whats more popular. It is sad, but that's the reality.

And how are players supposed to play males, if classes for them don't exist ?