We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Coming back after long Hiatus. Buddy up codes?

Been away for about 1.5 years. Want to slug it out again but im wondering what is going on with this elin brawler/buddy up system. Im a bit confused. I have a 65 elin ninja atm but was looking to lvl a new character as well. Should I wait for nov 13th? And how does the buddy up codes work for this event? (I ran to 65 and quit shortly after so I never even got to do any buddy up stuff). If I made a brawler now, even if not elin, and did a buddy up code and hit 65 before the event ends, would that give me all the secondary prizes as well?

Comments

• It'd be better to wait till the 13th. You don't have to use the code on the Elin Brawler but the new rewards don't kick in until the 13th and I know a lot of people are keeping their codes till then because they need the keys desperately.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically, if you been out of the game for over 30/60 days? you are eligible for buddy up rewards. you enter the code in game. If someone gives you a buddy up code, you earn rewards each level milestone, and also the person who gave you the code, so its a win win. Plus the "new class" elin brawler, if you decide to level up a brawler and with buddy up code on that elin brawler, you get even more rewards, from the level up event, and the buddy up code.

Even if you arent an elin brawler, you are a returning player, so you are still eligible for a buddy up code on any character of your choice. I believe the prizes are listed somewhere, but i cannot find it right now.
  • edited November 9
    @Zoknahal here's a link to let you know what cool BuddyUp! stuff we're doing right meow

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29763/levelup-with-buddyup-fiery-featherweights-edition#latest

Oh and welcome back!!!!!

:]
  • > @KitTeaCup said:
    > @Zoknahal here's a link to let you know what cool BuddyUp! stuff we're doing right meow
    >
    > https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29763/levelup-with-buddyup-fiery-featherweights-edition#latest
    >
    > Oh and welcome back!!!!!
    >
    > :]

Thanks, so I already logged in just to see where I was at. How long am I eligible for the buddy up code?