Deathwrack Update : New Issues

124

Comments

  • Three of the items in the fashion coupons is 1500 fashion coupons. It is in the Metal category.
  • SinfulSinz wrote: »
    Three of the items in the fashion coupons is 1500 fashion coupons. It is in the Metal category.
    That's an intentional change, as those items were types that were rewarded from previous (or current) Events.
    The alternative to the raised cost in Fashion Coupons, would have been not offering them in the Fashion Coupon Shop at all, so this felt like the better option to go with.
  • There appears to be an unusual PoV issue that i cannot prove but ppl are experiencing

    While running forward occasionally your camera will attempt to forcibly pan to the left for no reason OR your character will run to the left as well for no reason. Opening the map or item tab fixes that latter issue temporarily.

    Secondly reapers pendulum strike still only goes back from where the character is facing and cannot be steered like ninja impact bomb or preists escape skills.
  • Jackdantex wrote: »
    Hello game on ps4 I have created several account and none of them give me the mount and pet , why does this happen?
    PS4 NA or PS4 EU, and are you referring to the Lancer & Brawler Leveling Event, or are you referring to a promotional Mount gained from Account Linking ?

    Berserker's Vampiric Blow Chain is now delayed this Hot-Fix. The PC patch notes showed that the Vampiric Blow no longer had animation lock and was easily cancellable with Axe Block. This patch it's insanely slow. Just a heads up and since your staff get the word out.
  • edited November 10
    sorcman123 wrote: »
    Jackdantex wrote: »
    Hello game on ps4 I have created several account and none of them give me the mount and pet , why does this happen?
    PS4 NA or PS4 EU, and are you referring to the Lancer & Brawler Leveling Event, or are you referring to a promotional Mount gained from Account Linking ?

    Berserker's Vampiric Blow Chain is now delayed this Hot-Fix. The PC patch notes showed that the Vampiric Blow no longer had animation lock and was easily cancellable with Axe Block. This patch it's insanely slow. Just a heads up and since your staff get the word out.

    i know i wasnt crazy and confirm what the guy above said about vampiric blow chain being delayed with this hot fix, it used to work properly before so please revert it back. this is a major dps loose since you have to wait half a second to cast vampiric as a chain
  • > @DEJHJ3ALJA said:
    > Hey there. So basically it’s impossible to GvG now. We have been in war for 5 days now, killing 4 Guild BAM’s. Although we did win all 4, on EU. It is impossible to actually play. All ppl are experiencing issues with game performance, such as game crashes multiple times during fight (one of our healers has a game crashed 3 times in a row, right after logging in back and doing regular buffs, or once all tanks had a crash) and multiple lag freezes, during fights.

    So no updates on that with last patch. Ppl are “freezing” and getting game crashes all the time during BAM fights. And GvG lags, not targeting players unless u teleport/religious/change channel. That’s just awful, are there any plans on optimization for PvP?
  • Mystic motes are not deploying sometimes after charge. Also mystic debuff has changed you can't use sleep on a confused target is that suppose to like that?
  • > @PrincessIvy said:
    > Mystic motes are not deploying sometimes after charge. Also mystic debuff has changed you can't use sleep on a confused target is that suppose to like that?

    The 2nd 1 is supposed to work like that. You cant stack CCs on 1 target anymore.
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    There appears to be an unusual PoV issue that i cannot prove but ppl are experiencing

    While running forward occasionally your camera will attempt to forcibly pan to the left for no reason OR your character will run to the left as well for no reason. Opening the map or item tab fixes that latter issue temporarily.

    I've noticed this happening, but I figured out the cause was from using chat and then moving your control stick before the chat window completely disappears. This makes the game think you are moving your left stick in that direction even though you aren't.
  • The German langue guild issue on PS4 NA is happening on Xbox NA. Past 2-3 days it’s been randomly going to German.
  • VEDIVEDI ✭✭
    Lingyi wrote: »
    Daily quests (not to be confused with vanguard requests) are capped at 8/10. I'm aiming to get the black leopard but when I acquire the 8th daily quest, all the other available daily quests disappear and become unavailable. Not sure if this is after the Deathwrack update but I've started noticing it around the same time.

    edit: I'll also add that on another char of mine when I acquire two of the hunting daily quests from Hands of Velika, other green ! marks on the world map disappeared (capped at 2/10?).

    same thing happend to me
    i did 3 daily quests in bastion and then all other dissapeared so i was 3/10
  • J7AE66PTHNJ7AE66PTHN Kelsaik
    Gunner issues:

    - Bombardment skill: in VHNM, at the very begining where we fight the 2 groups of mobs before the first boss, when Willpower is full & you use Bombardment, it uses all Willpower but the skill is NOT fired & goes straight to cooldown.

    Racial Abilities issues:
    - High Elf’s Core Infusion (active skill): same as previously, at the very same spot in VHNM before the first boss, activating Core Infusion puts it straight to cooldown but does not restore the 100% MP as it should.
  • VEDIVEDI ✭✭
    same thing happend again did daily quests in one place and everywhere else they dissapeared
    so again 3/10
  • Bosses are not naturally enraging at 89% hp
  • JLG023 wrote: »
    Bosses are not naturally enraging at 89% hp

    I thought different bosses have different enrage tresholds. Should they all enrage every 10% HP lost ?
Sign In or Register to comment.