When will the HARD dungeons be released?

So, we've been running 417 dungeons right now every day, but the problem is that they are not challenging and hard enough. I can even take none experienced users and clear the dungeons. Logically, we are now running dungeons that are replacing old 410 dungeons(Lilith Keep, Shadow Sanguinary), and that makes me sad. I don't even want to run to get gear up, I just wanna run dungeons that are hard and challenging like Ruinous Manor Hard Mode or Sky Cruiser Endeavor Hard More. There are no dungeons that has mechs that can kill me instantly. I don't get nervous at all. I wanna get some thrilling experience when running dungeons, and I don't want the tank leveling event it looks like En Masse is forcing users to level their tanks. So, my question is when are the new hard dungeons coming out?

Answers

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    When you get the gear revamp patch, awakenings and dungeons like Antros and Rk9

Aka a few years
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    When you get the gear revamp patch, awakenings and dungeons like Antros and Rk9

Aka a few years

I know those dungeons are coming out in like a year. I wanna know the exact date of Velik's Sanctuary or Velik's Hold Hard Mode coming out. Imagine you have full Ambush or Guile set and running only Lilith Keep Normal Mode or Shadow Sanguinary Normal Mode for a month.... I mean it hasn't been a month, but since they didn't post the exact date of new dungeons releasing I feel like I will be running same dungeons for this whole month...
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 6
    PC got VSH like a month and abit later (which was funny at a time cause of the anniversary event gave people the Hankie-like mat in VHN so people had Deathwrack befoe VSH was here)

So wait a month or so then they'll post. Maybe start of december perhaps
  • AngdogAngdog
    edited November 6
    fsdkindfklgdf
  • AngdogAngdog
    edited November 6
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    PC got VSH like a month and abit later (which was funny at a time cause of the anniversary event gave people the Hankie-like mat in VHN so people had Deathwrack befoe VSH was here)

So wait a month or so then they'll post. Maybe start of december perhaps

I know they've gotten VSH like a month later after the deathwrack patch.. But, I also know they got VSN really fast.... I want VSN and VHH I don't even expect them to release VSH soon... It's just game play experience I'm having right now is boring and no fun at all(Because they are too easy).
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    Angdog wrote: »
    So, we've been running 417 dungeons right now every day, but the problem is that they are not challenging and hard enough. I can even take none experienced users and clear the dungeons. Logically, we are now running dungeons that are replacing old 410 dungeons(Lilith Keep, Shadow Sanguinary), and that makes me sad. I don't even want to run to get gear up, I just wanna run dungeons that are hard and challenging like Ruinous Manor Hard Mode or Sky Cruiser Endeavor Hard More. There are no dungeons that has mechs that can kill me instantly. I don't get nervous at all. I wanna get some thrilling experience when running dungeons, and I don't want the tank leveling event it looks like En Masse is forcing users to level their tanks. So, my question is when are the new hard dungeons coming out?

The GMs have stated their intent to start releasing content every two weeks or so. The hard modes may come out in a week or two, but I believe this is letting the newer players prepare for the dungeons as well.
    Also, the tank event was requested by the community due to the lack of tanks at end game. EnMasse isn't forcing anything on us, we asked them for it and they obliged. There is an overwhelming number of dps and support classes at end game and tank classes pale in comparison. This event is incentive.
  • edited November 7
    Exortus wrote: »
    Also, the tank event was requested by the community due to the lack of tanks at end game. EnMasse isn't forcing anything on us, we asked them for it and they obliged. There is an overwhelming number of dps and support classes at end game and tank classes pale in comparison. This event is incentive.

Personally, I had never played a tank before. The tank events inspired me to start a Brawler, because I had been thinking about trying one out, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I had Berserkers, Ninjas, a Gunner, and a Sorceress. I am LOVING all of the cool rewards! I got the Brawler to level 65, so I started a Lancer after work today. I had a lot of fun with the Brawler. It ended up being a lot more of my play style than I thought it would. The Lancer is not as much fun for me, but it is still pretty cool. I will probably use the Lancer mostly to get all of the Level rewards, to use for other characters. I am definitely happy the community asked for this event, and I am VERY HAPPY that Tera obliged the requestors. THANKS TERA! :D

P.S. - As a solo player, I have ALWAYS played alone, including soloing the level dungeons with all of my characters. To speed up the leveling process, I even did the instance matching thing for some of the level dungeons with my Brawler, and had a few people at dungeon entrances invite me to group, and I actually agreed. I think I did a total of at least 7 or 8 runs with other people, over a couple of days. I had never done that before. We did really well in the dungeons, and it wasn't too bad going in with a group. It was definitely MUCH faster and easier than soloing them. I "may" even end up trying out some end game dungeons with my Brawler in a group, later on. :)
  • LingyiLingyi
    edited November 7
    [quote="GuardianAngelGG; 29748"]… I am LOVING all of the cool rewards! I got the Brawler to level 65, so I started a Lancer after work today. I had a lot of fun with the Brawler. It ended up being a lot more of my play style than I thought it would. The Lancer is not as much fun for me, but it is still pretty cool. I will probably use the Lancer mostly to get all of the Level rewards, to use for other characters. I am definitely happy the community asked for this event, and I am VERY HAPPY that Tera obliged the requestors. THANKS TERA! [/quote]

@GuardianAngelGG did you also get all the non-exclusive rewards (such as the feedstocks, gems, spellbindinds) on your lancer, just as you did with your brawler?
    Lingyi wrote: »
    > @GuardianAngelGG said:
    > Exortus wrote: »
    >
    > Also, the tank event was requested by the community due to the lack of tanks at end game. EnMasse isn't forcing anything on us, we asked them for it and they obliged. There is an overwhelming number of dps and support classes at end game and tank classes pale in comparison. This event is incentive.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Personally, I had never played a tank before. The tank events inspired me to start a Brawler, because I had been thinking about trying one out, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I had Berserkers, Ninjas, a Gunner, and a Sorceress. I am LOVING all of the cool rewards! I got the Brawler to level 65, so I started a Lancer after work today. I had a lot of fun with the Brawler. It ended up being a lot more of my play style than I thought it would. The Lancer is not as much fun for me, but it is still pretty cool. I will probably use the Lancer mostly to get all of the Level rewards, to use for other characters. I am definitely happy the community asked for this event, and I am VERY HAPPY that Tera obliged the requestors. THANKS TERA! :D
    >
    > P.S. - As a solo player, I have ALWAYS played alone, including soloing the level dungeons with all of my characters. To speed up the leveling process, I even did the instance matching thing for some of the level dungeons with my Brawler, and had a few people at dungeon entrances invite me to group, and I actually agreed. I think I did a total of at least 7 or 8 runs with other people, over a couple of days. I had never done that before. We did really well in the dungeons, and it wasn't too bad going in with a group. It was definitely MUCH faster and easier than soloing them. I "may" even end up trying out some end game dungeons with my Brawler in a group, later on. :)

@GuardianAngelGG did you also get all the non-exclusive rewards (such as the feedstocks, gems, spellbindinds) on your lancer, just as you did with your brawler?

Yes you can get rewards twice per server, once per Brawler and once per Lancer ^.^
  • Lingyi wrote: »
    … I am LOVING all of the cool rewards! I got the Brawler to level 65, so I started a Lancer after work today. I had a lot of fun with the Brawler. It ended up being a lot more of my play style than I thought it would. The Lancer is not as much fun for me, but it is still pretty cool. I will probably use the Lancer mostly to get all of the Level rewards, to use for other characters. I am definitely happy the community asked for this event, and I am VERY HAPPY that Tera obliged the requestors. THANKS TERA!

Yes, I have been getting all of the rewards for the Lancer, just like I did for the Brawler. :)
  • ooh thanks, you two. Very tempting to level both tanks..
  • Lingyi wrote: »
    ooh thanks, you two. Very tempting to level both tanks..

You're welcome. The event ends on 23 November, so there is still plenty of time to level both, if you start soon. :)
    Lingyi wrote: »
    ooh thanks, you two. Very tempting to level both tanks..

Happy to help ^.^
  • edited November 10

Personally, I had never played a tank before. The tank events inspired me to start a Brawler, because I had been thinking about trying one out, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I had Berserkers, Ninjas, a Gunner, and a Sorceress. I am LOVING all of the cool rewards! I got the Brawler to level 65, so I started a Lancer after work today. I had a lot of fun with the Brawler. It ended up being a lot more of my play style than I thought it would. The Lancer is not as much fun for me, but it is still pretty cool. I will probably use the Lancer mostly to get all of the Level rewards, to use for other characters. I am definitely happy the community asked for this event, and I am VERY HAPPY that Tera obliged the requestors. THANKS TERA! :D

P.S. - As a solo player, I have ALWAYS played alone, including soloing the level dungeons with all of my characters. To speed up the leveling process, I even did the instance matching thing for some of the level dungeons with my Brawler, and had a few people at dungeon entrances invite me to group, and I actually agreed. I think I did a total of at least 7 or 8 runs with other people, over a couple of days. I had never done that before. We did really well in the dungeons, and it wasn't too bad going in with a group. It was definitely MUCH faster and easier than soloing them. I "may" even end up trying out some end game dungeons with my Brawler in a group, later on. :)

I ended up getting my Lancer (my second tank for this tank event) up to level 64 today. I got all of the special event rewards again, but I will still finish her up to level 65, probably tomorrow. These events are AWESOME for special rewards! It not only inspired me to try a tank character, which I have never played before, but it also inspired me to create TWO of them, and it actually inspired me to try out some dungeon runs with other people, which I have never done before (I always solo the level dungeons, but going in with a big group makes it much faster and easier). I am even tempted to create another tank for the extra rewards, on my alt gamertag, if I have enough time, around work and everything else. I don't know if @Halrath , @CobaltDragon , or someone else influences the creation of these leveling events, but I certainly hope Tera plans to have even MORE leveling events like this, in the future! This is a LOT of fun and provides great incentives! I love this leveling event. Thank you, Tera! :)
  • @CobaltDragon is the genius behind this level-up event. All the credit should go to him. He did a LOT of work to make it happen.