We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Is the patch notes missing something?

@KitTeaCup there is no mention in our patch notes, about the guardian legion mission changes which I saw on EU patch notes are we getting that or not.

Comments

• Sharing and talking to Rox about it! I'll check in and let you know :)

Thanks for asking!
  • @Melyodis That note was mentioned by BHS, but due to time constraints I could not verify that particular change myself in game. In this instance I am 99% certain the GM repeat power reduction is true based on datasheets.

We try to avoid including anything that could not be verified in-house, to avoid confusion in the event that it's incorrect.

Thank you for the question, we're always working to better our notes.
  • wondering how long before we can use race change voucher for brawler. thx
  • Can't promise anything, but based on previous similar releases the restriction should be removed within the next patch cycle or two. So at approx 1 patch per month, I'd wager mid-december~january.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 13
    Rox wrote: »
    @Melyodis That note was mentioned by BHS, but due to time constraints I could not verify that particular change myself in game. In this instance I am 99% certain the GM repeat power reduction is true based on datasheets.

Hello.

Can you please share some extra info about this such as when or how does it get applied and how much is the power reduction after every guardian mission.. that if it is after every mission?

Do you also have any idea as of why this was implemented?

Thanks.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    @Melyodis That note was mentioned by BHS, but due to time constraints I could not verify that particular change myself in game. In this instance I am 99% certain the GM repeat power reduction is true based on datasheets.

We try to avoid including anything that could not be verified in-house, to avoid confusion in the event that it's incorrect.

HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

Hello.

Can you please share some extra info about this such as when or how does it get applied and how much is the power reduction after every guardian mission.. that if it is after every mission?

Thanks.

Hello, I did my 40 guardian missions today as soon as I logged in after maintenance. If this change really is in the game, then I can confirm at least with my personal experience that this change does not affect players who normally do guardian missions (i.e they complete the missions with 6-3 minutes to spare afterward, and so they quickly leave zone and channel change to Channel 2 in order to do the mission again there before then leaving that mission and bouncing back to the other blue-quality mission - rinse and repeat).

After finishing the mission once I did not notice any debuff in particular, and when I channel changed to do the mission again I didn't notice any significant drop in my DPS. And so I was able to complete my 40 missions in the usual timely manner (in less than an hour).

So if the change really is in our game now I can happily say it at least doesn't effect players who complete two of the same mission in a row in two different channels.
  • Vy1Vivi wrote: »

HLK76PFWXT wrote: »

Hello.

Thanks.

After finishing the mission once I did not notice any debuff in particular, and when I channel changed to do the mission again I didn't notice any significant drop in my DPS. And so I was able to complete my 40 missions in the usual timely manner (in less than an hour).

I have noticed as well that the debuff is not so significant.

Maybe it is not so severe as i got used so far whenever something was being "fixed".