[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

So... Castanic Ninja?

2»

Comments

• Ofni wrote: »
    Is this Tera Online, or Elin Online?

(T)he (E)linified (R)ealm of (A)rborea

-or-

(T)iny (E)lins (R)ule (A)rborea

Seriously though, I would like to see a Baraka Ninja (especially doing jagged path)...
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofni wrote: »
    Is this Tera Online, or Elin Online?

(T)he (E)linified (R)ealm of (A)rborea

-or-

(T)iny (E)lins (R)ule (A)rborea

Seriously though, I would like to see a Baraka Ninja (especially doing jagged path)...

tiny elin rape amani :p
  • vkobe wrote: »
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Tera is 6 years old and now people complain LMFAO

people complaint since reaper release, it is just you didnt played tera a this time ;)

Yes I played since Tera release People always complained but not as much as lately
    And they complained way before Reaper
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I <3 cute Elins
  • Back when I played years ago I started to complain when they began releasing elin-only outfits. When reaper came out I had quit for awhile, but I came back just to try the class out, puked, and quit once again. I couldn't believe they had made such a trash-class and it was elin-only. I knew then that my decision to quit was a good-call considering reaper release along with that awful alliance content they added. And I come back and no surprise, more elin-only classes. They should be careful, sure elins are keeping this game on a respirator, but it may very well be its ultimate downfall too. Which is something they probably don't care for. Gotta milk the major loli fan-whales as much as you can until the ship sinks. What a disappointment.

I would like to see castanic ninja though, and a baraka ninja, hell - make one for every race. But as someone pointed out earlier that would just take too much time, money, and effort for them, right? Then what they should have done was never made classes like ninja, reaper, and valkyrie included.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »

people complaint since reaper release, it is just you didnt played tera a this time ;)

Yes I played since Tera release People always complained but not as much as lately

reaper was the first locked class in tera

are you sure you are veteran player? because you seem to not be there on the old forum, today the forum is more dying than really alive, in the old forum we had like 10 threads by day about locked class is bad :)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    They should be careful, sure elins are keeping this game on a respirator, but it may very well be its ultimate downfall too. Which is something they probably don't care for. Gotta milk the major loli fan-whales as much as you can until the ship sinks. What a disappointment.

they have pubg so they dont care
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

reaper was the first locked class in tera

are you sure you are veteran player? because you seem to not be there on the old forum, today the forum is more dying than really alive, in the old forum we had like 10 threads by day about locked class is bad :)

[Removed Forum Violation]
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been asking for castanic ninja and amani brawler for awhile. Yes. Not gonna happen. So your best route would be to make the usual elins of those classes, wait for the next Halloween, and do the event to earn race masks. Just buy a castanic and an amani mask and slap them on your elins to obtain your castanic ninjas...
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Been asking for castanic ninja and amani brawler for awhile. Yes. Not gonna happen. So your best route would be to make the usual elins of those classes, wait for the next Halloween, and do the event to earn race masks. Just buy a castanic and an amani mask and slap them on your elins to obtain your castanic ninjas...

LOL
  • Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Back when I played years ago I started to complain when they began releasing elin-only outfits. When reaper came out I had quit for awhile, but I came back just to try the class out, puked, and quit once again. I couldn't believe they had made such a trash-class and it was elin-only. I knew then that my decision to quit was a good-call considering reaper release along with that awful alliance content they added. And I come back and no surprise, more elin-only classes. They should be careful, sure elins are keeping this game on a respirator, but it may very well be its ultimate downfall too. Which is something they probably don't care for. Gotta milk the major loli fan-whales as much as you can until the ship sinks. What a disappointment.

I would like to see castanic ninja though, and a baraka ninja, hell - make one for every race. But as someone pointed out earlier that would just take too much time, money, and effort for them, right? Then what they should have done was never made classes like ninja, reaper, and valkyrie included.

I agree, if making new animations and classes were too much time and money, why do we have new classes for such a "dead game"? If they can easily make the game Elin exclusive, then they can try for other races as well. Even just a little bit. :s