Valkerie Weapon Skins & Cosmetics

Hello All.

As we prepare for TERA's upcoming/inevitable Black Friday EMP Store Spectacular, I'd like to pause for a moment to discuss the upcoming Valkerie class, and the absolutely abysmal selection of Weapon and Armor Skins that will be available for that class upon launch.

"But Groove, that class isn't even out yet!".

Correct, I'm trying to be proactive here. Instead of posting this in January when all/most/some of us are playing Valkerie and excited about the class, and THEN realize that there are only ten or so combined weapon and armor skins, I'd like to draw some attention to it now, in the hope that some of the easier suggestions may be able to be accomplished/implemented BEFORE the class launches.

Specifically, revamping some of the older weapon skin boxes (like Elleon's) that have a skin for each class except for Valkerie would be a great/easier start than something like the Steam Powered skins that only support the Original Eight classes (and yes, I still want my Steam-Powered Gunner weapon skin!).

Enhancing the Fashion Coupon skins for armor to include dyeable versions of all of the lower-than-65 armor sets, and ensuring that all sub-65 weapon skins are purchaseable (possibly with alternate colors of similar designs like what was done with the Ninja weapons) would also be a big help.

Eventually, I'd like to see all of the premium skin boxes receive updates to include all in-game character classes, similar to how Brawler was added to the Rogue's Gallery skins in both rare/Shadowlaced and standard trim. Some hopeful additions/examples to the Wacky/Whimsical skins would be the Boxing Gloves for Brawler and a Pugil Stick for Valkerie.

So there, I've said it. En Masse, Bluehole Studios, don't sit on this for months - strike while the iron's hot! Make Valkerie an awesome launch, and entice/encourage us to separate ourselves from being clones of one another (like the 90% that will use that new metallic-horned, ponytailed, female Castanic feature...)

Oh, and if you happen to release these updates AFTER the upcoming Black Friday EMP Store Sale, I promise not to protest. You give me pretty pixels, I'll give you money. Win-win.

~Groove

Comments

• groovenik wrote: »
    revamping some of the older weapon skin boxes (like Elleon's) that have a skin for each class except for Valkerie would be a great/easier start than something like the Steam Powered skins that only support the Original Eight classes

I'd like to see all of the premium skin boxes receive updates to include all in-game character classes, similar to how Brawler was added to the Rogue's Gallery skins in both rare/Shadowlaced and standard trim.

This was actually something we've been asking for, and it's been a bit slow, but some progress was made.
    Those changes have yet to come over to Console, but Bluehole has started to go back through older Weapon Skin sets and made versions available for Classes beyond the original eight.

We attempted to include one of those changes during the release of Ninja on Console, specifically the Bloodshadow Weapon Skins, but there was a miscommunication that had occurred, and we later found out the intended skins wouldn't be available until a future game build version on Console.