We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Any news on Elin Brawler?

13»

Comments

• @KitTeaCup would the character limit be increased for the elin brawler patch?

Why in the flying f--k would you need more character space? They just gave EVERYONE five slots LOL! On top of the 3 you get just from starting the game..? If you need more characters than that, you have waaaaay too much time on your hands and need to get some semblance of a life, hahaha.
  • TridentRPG wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup would the character limit be increased for the elin brawler patch?

Why in the flying f--k would you need more character space? They just gave EVERYONE five slots LOL! On top of the 3 you get just from starting the game..? If you need more characters than that, you have waaaaay too much time on your hands and need to get some semblance of a life, hahaha.

Take your negativity out of my thread, thank you.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Agreed. They're pandering way too much to the elin fan-crowd, and it totally leaves players who play or like other races out. An 'elin garment bag,' really, would it be too difficult for them to do something like that for all the other races too? It'd make them more money along with elin-players, as I don't main elin but I'd shell out money for more high-elf and castanic cosmetics. I get it, elin is really popular, but its not a smart business-decision to alienate other customer demographics, especially considering the state of their game. Its like at this point they've just given up and are lazy.

As noted above, they do it...
    It's whoever quite obvious, that the most appropriate to release on the 13th will be the Elin one cause... I wonder why...
    The thing is that they could have some leveling events through that cover all races with those garment bags, they did sell them at some occasions to all kinds of races (maybe all races?), they could do it at a random non-specific event.

How about a permanent Garment Bag for all characters regardless of race or gender? Remember the weapon grab bag from a while back? Sounds like a plan, methinks.

For balance, include every outfit ever released and make the price somewhere between 300 and 500 EMP. Do that and I'll buy 2.

I'm in.
    That's gotta be the only RNG I'm OK with and think is fair. After all you do get something decent regardless of what you get (...tastes aside).
    ...I may be sorta biased tho given my experience but well, if this was as much RNG purchase as there was, our store would be orders of magnitude better dare I say.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    TridentRPG wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup would the character limit be increased for the elin brawler patch?

Ignoring the blatantly stupid attempt at a "get a life lol" comment, you didn't even understand the question at hand: every new class release/unlock they've increased the maximum character slots on each server by 1, and specially now after a 3 to 1 and 2 to 1 merges happening just a while ago relatively speaking, a sizeable chunk of players will have a ton of characters filling their servers, possibly on the brink of overflow (maximum 20).

In short: now is the most appropriate time to increase maximum slots that is, not counting during merge dang it, so people can at least create an Elin Brawler without deleting others.

To end it, it's definitely none of your concerns how each one plays and how many characters they want to create nor why they want to create them, life waste per life waste anyway, your comment was that as well so, whatever.
  • Well, good thing GM understood my question tho..

I was worried that I might had to sacrifice one of the poporis. I already deleted quite a number of characters after the merges.. The remaining 20 is the best 20.
    :grin:
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least on the GF EU tera patch notes, they will add an extra slot to raise the limit to 21. And historically, when a new race/class combo is released, EME gifts players an extra character voucher. So I feel we will be getting these too, as it wouldn't make sense to release this without giving the same opportunity to those with an already maxed stable.
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Well, at least on the GF EU tera patch notes, they will add an extra slot to raise the limit to 21. And historically, when a new race/class combo is released, EME gifts players an extra character voucher. So I feel we will be getting these too, as it wouldn't make sense to release this without giving the same opportunity to those with an already maxed stable.

KitTeaCup has said multiple times that they are adding an extra character slot and making it 21. @KitTeaCup
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @DHEE5KW5FP said:
    > Nopi wrote: »
    >
    > Well, at least on the GF EU tera patch notes, they will add an extra slot to raise the limit to 21. And historically, when a new race/class combo is released, EME gifts players an extra character voucher. So I feel we will be getting these too, as it wouldn't make sense to release this without giving the same opportunity to those with an already maxed stable.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > KitTeaCup has said multiple times that they are adding an extra character slot and making it 21. @KitTeaCup

Now it looks like you have to buy @KitTeaCup 's bundle from the cash shop to get your free character slot
  • edited November 14
    Hi @tisnotme

Did you get a chance to review the Patch Notes? If not, here they are! I'll quote how you're meant to get your new character slot from 20 to 21:

"3. Character Limit
    Server character limit expanded from 20 to 21 slots
    One (1) free character slot per server (Kaiator and Velika) will be delivered via Parcel Post when you log in between Tuesday, November 13 and Tuesday, November 20."

I hope this helps!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the clear up
    Can close my thread or delete
    Thanks
13»