We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Hide skill visuals?

This actually sounds like a pretty good option. Especially since reaper skills or even sometimes archer roa causes my fps to full [filtered]. Though I wonder how it would affect pvp.

Comments

• Hi there @Maleficent94

Not sure if you saw, but there's this update with Fiery Featherweights (aka v76) - look in the Patch Notes if you want to see how to get to that option.

Under point #8:
    "Added ability to hide visual effects created by other players."

Let me know what you think about it!
  • @KitTeaCup

Your post addresses nothing from OP's post, it looks like you didn't even read the two sentences OP wrote lol
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegateTR wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup

Your post addresses nothing from OP's post, it looks like you didn't even read the two sentences OP wrote lol

More like Kit told OP to test it themselves and post an opinion afterwards. She does not know everything but still wants to show a bit more openness in the forums.

As for OP's topic, if this does what I think it does (haven't tried myself) I suppose it will be down to personal preferences and how keen your eyes are. I also suppose it will be mostly good for pve since it should allow to see more while having a bit better performance. pvp? again, depends on what a player will need to see from another to know which skills are being used.
  • > @Nopi said:
    > LegateTR wrote: »
    >
    > @KitTeaCup
    >
    > Your post addresses nothing from OP's post, it looks like you didn't even read the two sentences OP wrote lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > More like Kit told OP to test it themselves and post an opinion afterwards. She does not know everything but still wants to show a bit more openness in the forums.
    >
    > As for OP's topic, if this does what I think it does (haven't tried myself) I suppose it will be down to personal preferences and how keen your eyes are. I also suppose it will be mostly good for pve since it should allow to see more while having a bit better performance. pvp? again, depends on what a player will need to see from another to know which skills are being used.

Yea any response is better than none. I planned to test it out in fwc today. *fingers crossed*