Is it worth returning

Comments

• YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Y'all are going way overboard with the farm talents for month [filtered] lmao, you must be playing 5 minutes a day, or just being really innefficient and to make up for it you blame it on the game, zz

Ho weapon from 0 to 1 requires 263 plates that's 1052 talents (obviously you gonna crit couple times and get few more plates with that). 16 dailies on alt grants you 7x16= 112 talents without any vanguard items x2 events. So that's 9.4 alts, lets say 9 to compensate for that couple crits. Doing 16 dailies on alt will take you like what, 30 min ? depending on how geared it is. Ah yes in NA keen doesnt have 100% drop so prolly 30m+, counting it as 30 min that's 270 min of grinding so 4 and a half hours to get enough talents for a single try at +1. Now if you fail 5 times, something very likey when base is this low its 22.5 hours. Also double even that if you fail 10 times, something that happened to many people and you get 45 hours for a single +1 on a single item. Plate cost goes up at +2 and soon +3 and you probably would want to enchant other 3 items aswell. Oh and ho also requires silver plates, good luck somehow farming those. You would prolly have to farm even more golden talents, sell them and then buy silver cuz those can't really be farmed.

I would probably replace month with months, cuz it will take months unless you live in this game for 20h per day doing most boring activity, derived of any challenge.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    Yordan wrote: »
    Na isn't worth it, you will be wasting months on lowest tier iod bams farming talents forever. It's not fun, it's not engaging nor entertaining and at this point it requires hours upon hours to get enough talents for a single try.

Eu is fine if you dont want absolutely everything maxed, but full ho +0 with upgraded acc is not that hard if you play this game seriously. In eu they will also be adding easy way of obtaining silver talents with next update.

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/maintenance-patch-76-13-11-2018

Didn't even realize that they are adding silver talents to the boxes. EU just got even better with the new patch.

• Yordan wrote: »
    Y'all are going way overboard with the farm talents for month [filtered] lmao, you must be playing 5 minutes a day, or just being really innefficient and to make up for it you blame it on the game, zz

Ho weapon from 0 to 1 requires 263 plates that's 1052 talents (obviously you gonna crit couple times and get few more plates with that). 16 dailies on alt grants you 7x16= 112 talents without any vanguard items x2 events. So that's 9.4 alts, lets say 9 to compensate for that couple crits. Doing 16 dailies on alt will take you like what, 30 min ? depending on how geared it is. Ah yes in NA keen doesnt have 100% drop so prolly 30m+, counting it as 30 min that's 270 min of grinding so 4 and a half hours to get enough talents for a single try at +1. Now if you fail 5 times, something very likey when base is this low its 22.5 hours. Also double even that if you fail 10 times, something that happened to many people and you get 45 hours for a single +1 on a single item. Plate cost goes up at +2 and soon +3 and you probably would want to enchant other 3 items aswell. Oh and ho also requires silver plates, good luck somehow farming those. You would prolly have to farm even more golden talents, sell them and then buy silver cuz those can't really be farmed.

I would probably replace month with months, cuz it will take months unless you live in this game for 20h per day doing most boring activity, derived of any challenge.

So that is your way of doing things.. Just as I thought tbh, just being really inefficient, and then they get to blame it on the game.. smh
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭

So that is your way of doing things.. Just as I thought tbh, just being really inefficient, and then they get to blame it on the game.. smh

So this is your "efficient" way of doing things?
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/lustrousfedcrate/lustrous-federation-crate
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/fedgemcrate/federation-gem-crate
  • Lmao so close-minded.. If you used your brains you would come up with better ideas
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ObliVionesS said:
    > Lmao so close-minded.. If you used your brains you would come up with better ideas

So instead of a direct answer, you deflect and resort to trying to insult the person's intelligence instead.

Okay. Sure.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not a secret that many people feel getting anything above SC in NA is grindier than in other regions. Some people will of course try to be as efficient as the system will let them. But as people have different perspectives, some will find it worse than others.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭

It's not my way it's just the fastest way of farming in NA unless something changed since i left my full +9 here and went back to EU. My way there is to do dungeons and i have 9k+ talents in storage without ever farming for them.

But yes sweetie, you could also p2w with gambling boxes or do bg's and hope boxes from there drop talents (w/e current state of that even is here) and that's it when it comes to options. So this whole "i know best way but I aint telling" performance of yours here is comical. You are prolly low fm on your main and just troll around.
  • SageWindu wrote: »

Humor us, then. Care to share your methods?

Nah they are right... I play maybe a few hours and get more than enough talents for what I need.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @E7N7CN7GCG said:
    > SageWindu wrote: »
    >
    > ObliVionesS wrote: »
    >
    > Y'all are going way overboard with the farm talents for month [filtered] lmao, you must be playing 5 minutes a day, or just being really innefficient and to make up for it you blame it on the game, zz
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Humor us, then. Care to share your methods?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Nah they are right... I play maybe a few hours and get more than enough talents for what I need.

What gear are you and what content do you do?
    It's a plain lie to say you get enough (without buying it with gold on the broker) if you're in ho.
    I'd like to hear your methods and don't worry I'm not your competition, I play on eu with my comfortable 10K golden talents while just doing dungeons :smiley:
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm also interested in hearing your methods. It's been a day, so maybe by now you've come up with something.
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    The Lustrous Federation Crate is back on the EME store due to popular demand. Stock up while it's available!
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/lustrousfedcrate/lustrous-federation-crate

• JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    SageWindu wrote: »
    > @ObliVionesS said:
    > Lmao so close-minded.. If you used your brains you would come up with better ideas

So instead of a direct answer, you deflect and resort to trying to insult the person's intelligence instead.

Okay. Sure.

Yep, basically he's just coming on here to troll and irritate people. His 'more efficient way' is probably something along the lines of:

1: Buy EMP
    2: Sell EMP/boxes to players for gold
    3: Use gold to buy materials
    4: Come onto the forums to ignorantly boast about how "inefficient" people are at getting gold talents.

Joking (or maybe not) aside - playing the market, and using the trade broker to generate gold to buy more talents could be more efficient - but that's a fringe case - that entire model is based on the idea that other people are grinding for these talents to sell, so the inefficiency is still there.

Basically, tl:dr - Obi is either clueless, or short-sighted.
    E7N7CN7GCG wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »

Humor us, then. Care to share your methods?

Nah they are right... I play maybe a few hours and get more than enough talents for what I need.

Account created Oct 22, only 3 visits ever, no actual name/unverified, one post in the account's history, and he's agreeing with the local troll. Yup this isn't a sock puppet account at all.
  • ObliVionesSObliVionesS ✭✭
    edited November 2018

It's not my way it's just the fastest way of farming in NA unless something changed since i left my full +9 here and went back to EU. My way there is to do dungeons and i have 9k+ talents in storage without ever farming for them.

But yes sweetie, you could also p2w with gambling boxes or do bg's and hope boxes from there drop talents (w/e current state of that even is here) and that's it when it comes to options. So this whole "i know best way but I aint telling" performance of yours here is comical. You are prolly low fm on your main and just troll around.

Lmao the sole reason I am not mentionning any of my methods is that I have no intention of spoon-feeding none of anyone's business, just trying to entice people to use their brains a little more, and no even buying emp isn't efficient just because of how costly it is. And if you actually think grinding IoD is actually the best way of proceeding forward in the game with gear progression, this is just cringe-worthy, and not worth any further reply.
  • Yordan wrote: »

Lmao the sole reason I am not mentionning any of my methods is that I have no intention of spoon-feeding none of anyone's business, just trying to entice people to use their brains a little more, and no even buying emp isn't efficient just because of how costly it is. And if you actually think grinding IoD is actually the best way of proceeding forward in the game with gear progression, this is just cringe-worthy, and not worth any further reply.