[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Elins are where it is

Do you think they will just delete the other races in game and make it all about the Elins or just make a Elin spin off game? I don't see the point of the other lesser races. Elin is one of the big reasons why I play this game and all the other lesser races kill it for me. Also do you think they will add a boy Elin?

[Removing Forum Violation]

Comments

• This is bait...
  • This is bait...

how so?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Low quality bait..but still bait..
  • Elinu1 wrote: »

you are a tree hugger what do u know elf
  • JezzeusagiJezzeusagi ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    This is bait.

Also Elins only live till around 80 years old and proceed to die and have their soul recycled.

Male Elins are Popori who share the same life span as Elins.

Elins do not have biological bodies, Serene is attempting to give them biological bodies but its seemingly impossible, are the sisters of Titans and their Dads a continent.

Im sorry son, youre attracted to a walking rock.
  • Elin Master Race!!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dydric wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »

you are a tree hugger what do u know elf

angel/yuki is a cute elin :3
  • I wonder how many reports it’ll take until this guy gets banned from forums for useless thread spamming..
  • Elin Master Race!!
    -_- for a tree hugger you are smart

• DydricDydric ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Pwhoops wrote: »
    I wonder how many reports it’ll take until this guy gets banned from forums for useless thread spamming..

forum cop You just won 3 EMP points! not a real job.. but what the hell lol
  • If anyone wants to block Dydric in game just inbox me, I can give you their in game name.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... you need to be suspended from the forum man. We've seen your kind come and go, and time for you to go.

I'll be reporting as well everyone.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    This is bait...

TASTY BAIT CAN'T RESIST!!!
    Do you think they will just delete the other races in game and make it all about the Elins or just make a Elin spin off game? I don't see the point of the other lesser races. Elin is one of the big reasons why I play this game and all the other lesser races kill it for me. Also do you think they will add a boy Elin?

The Exiled Real of Pora Elinu FTW! (TERPE not too cute of an acronym tho)

Nah the other races can stay, we can give TERA to them and work on a VR Elin-only game

And no boy Elin. Loli only, screw the shotas
    Pwhoops wrote: »
    I wonder how many reports it’ll take until this guy gets banned from forums for useless thread spamming..

Lol the entire forum is useless 90% of the time anyway, may as well have fun while being useless.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

says 500+ years like if the game is in real time wth be real please say the cute and done cause all the other race is same thing no one is getting old.
This discussion has been closed.