First Black Friday

I wonder what they might put in the TERA Store and PlayStation store, any ideas guys 😁. For me I hope they lower those prices on the starter packs that would be nice and add some cool plasma weapons also make the loot dragons buyable mounts with emp imstead of those loot boxes 😂. Let me dream guys...

Best Answer

Answers

  • > @Halrath said:
    > At least one of your dreams will come true.

    I'll bite... Which one???
  • > @groovenik said:
    > > @Halrath said:
    > > At least one of your dreams will come true.
    >
    > I'll bite... Which one???

    It’s the plasma weapon one check out the Black Friday for pc if you go to the emp store on the website u can see it says plasmas weapon
  • When are consoles getting Black Friday though.hhmmmmmm :/
  • It’s there in PSN
  • > @Gospodja said:
    > It’s there in PSN

    What’s there ? The event hasn’t started yet, they haven’t posted about it for console yet.
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    Gokuswavy wrote: »
    > @groovenik said:
    > > @Halrath said:
    > > At least one of your dreams will come true.
    >
    > I'll bite... Which one???

    It’s the plasma weapon one check out the Black Friday for pc if you go to the emp store on the website u can see it says plasmas weapon

    PC and console are different. Just because something is posted on their store for the Black Friday sale in PC, doesn't mean we will be getting it. But they have mentioned that the plasma weapons would make a comeback in the discord.
  • > @Gokuswavy said:
    > > @Gospodja said:
    > > It’s there in PSN
    >
    > What’s there ? The event hasn’t started yet, they haven’t posted about it for console yet.

    Yep, there’s sale on all packs in PSN. Although no EMP not Tera Store sale, so I assume the one thing that you were correct is a discount on starter packs.
  • For Xbox players - I just now looked in the Xbox Store and the Hellwing Triple Flight Pack is currently half off, as are the SWAT and HYDRATH Uniform Packs. The Starter Pack and Starter Pack Deluxe are also both half off. The Dragonrider Pack is marked down from $99.99 to $84.99. Most of the sales are marked for Gold Members. If you are not an Xbox Live Gold member, it might be worth getting a one-month membership digital card for $9.99, depending on what you want to buy. It looks like the 3-month digital card is currently marked down from $24.99 to $14.99, or the 6-month is marked down from $39.99 to $29.99.
  • wow what a great sale
Sign In or Register to comment.