[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

List of Rewards for Elin Brawler LevelUP! event?

I can't seem to find a list of what you get for leveling up a Brawler either in game or on the website. Like, what you get at what level.

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Its all temp items except when you reach 65. Trust me just throw them away.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't give you a per level list, but almost everything is either pots or temporary outfits (cat mitt skins and several outfits, some dyeable). Though the temp mech flight suit near the end is good for completing the 60-65 story since it gives you flight if you don't have a flight mount. The 24 crit factor innerwear given near the start of your leveling is good as well as it's a 30 day temp instead of the usual 7.

The permanent stuff at 65 is a 1 pow 2 end mask, a box with set of TH gear including weapon and armor (though no matching accessories) and a cleansing brooch. That's what I remember of it all. You also get the regular level up rewards as well, so albeit much is either pots or temp stuff, I feel the event gives enough stuff.
  • CyborqCyborq ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I am derp! I thought the question was about the Buddy Up rewards. Sorry!
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I saw so many elin brawlers around that i ended up making one and now i am in love with this adorable cuteness.. but i forgot to save up the information about the rewards.

I can tell you though that it is worth it to level up even without buddy up as i did since there are plenty of rewards such as loot pets/costumes/mounts/weapon skins/24ish crit factor inner armor/etc/etc.. But all are temporary ( from 6days up to 30days with the loot pet/armor being one of those with 30days ).. And x12 Strongbox Keys plus some other stuff such as Twistshard gear with some nice accessories and a guardian mask.

Leveling up with a buddy up code is a blast.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    here you go, i checked everything i received in my parcel post:

lvl 65: 2 emerald, 5 dyad niveot structures, 100 gold talents, 25 silver talents, 1k meta emblems, 5 alpha instance reset scroll. 5 beta instance reset scroll, twistshard gear chest (including guardian mask, not including jewelry)
    lvl 60: 1 emerald, 10 feast, 1 experience mark V, 400 fashion coupon, 10 valkyon hp pot, 3 strongbox keys, 10 strong bravery pots, 10 superior noct elixirs
    lvl 55: temp flight suit, temp red flight suit wings, temp flight lens, perm mechanical flight skill (lol its worth like 2 gold & u cant use it w/o flight suit)
    lvl 50: 1 experience mark IV, 3 strongbox keys, temp black kitten mittens, temp dyeable elin starhoney outfit
    lvl 45: 10 rejuvination pots, 10 valkyon hp pot, temp flying skill drama (the fancy white llama), 5 strong bravery pot
    lvl 40: 1 experience mark III, 400 fashion coupon, 3 strongbox keys, 10 rare noct elixir
    lvl 35: 10 lamb bulgogi, 10 valkyon hp pot, temp white kitten mittens, temp dyeable frost suit
    lvl 30: 1 experience mark II, 3 strongbox keys, temp snowdrift mount, 10 uncommon noct elixir
    lvl 20: 400 fashion coupon, temp cutie footsteps, temp jeweled headpiece, 1 experience mark I
    lvl 12: temp village atlas, temp riding skill ember, temp dyeable jeans and jacket, temp yellow kitten mittens
    lvl 3: temp fortified basic innerwear, temp pet rambo, temp red snapback hat, 10 minor battle solution
  • edited November 2018
    Meningitis wrote: »
    lvl 55: temp flight suit, temp red flight suit wings, temp flight lens, perm mechanical flight skill (lol its worth like 2 gold & u cant use it w/o flight suit)

BTW, this was just because newbies might not know where to buy it, although it's well-known to veterans. Just so you can use the temp flight suit fully.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    BTW, this was just because newbies might not know where to buy it, although it's well-known to veterans. Just so you can use the temp flight suit fully.
    Yea I figured, even though I think there's still humor there. I'm guessing they don't have a temporary version of the mechanical flight skill like other mount skills.

It's actually caused confusion among newbies I've played with though. They think they could use it after the temp suit was gone since they still had the skill (even though it clearly says you have to have a suit equipped to use it, but that's another can of worms).
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    Yea I figured, even though I think there's still humor there. I'm guessing they don't have a temporary version of the mechanical flight skill like other mount skills.

It's actually caused confusion among newbies I've played with though. They think they could use it after the temp suit was gone since they still had the skill (even though it clearly says you have to have a suit equipped to use it, but that's another can of worms).

Yeah, it's weird because the outfit and skill are separate, so no matter how you do it, it will cause some confusion (since the timers aren't linked to each other). I'm actually not sure if they made a temp version of the flying skill, but maybe they did.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's weird the mech flight skill doesn't come with the outfit itself. But I feel it could have been because BHS may have wanted to add more mech flight suits at a later date and just wanted a single source for the skill. Just assumptions, though. Still, would have made more sense to have the skill as part of the outfit.

Anyway. I'm derailing the thread, and I feel it was completely answered a couple of posts back.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here's a question: since the leveling event seems to begrudgingly include non-elin brawlers as well, are the threshold rewards similar for the humans or no?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    SageWindu wrote: »
    So here's a question: since the leveling event seems to begrudgingly include non-elin brawlers as well, are the threshold rewards similar for the humans or no?

I thought the event was only for elin brawlers? I could do a quick check since all you need is to create a human brawler and level it up to 3, to see if we get mails from the elin brawler NPC.

EDIT: Just checked by leveling a male human brawler to 10 and a female one to 3 and they don't get any event rewards. Just the regular stuff every race/class gets from usual leveling.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »

I thought the event was only for elin brawlers? I could do a quick check since all you need is to create a human brawler and level it up to 3, to see if we get mails from the elin brawler NPC.

EDIT: Just checked by leveling a male human brawler to 10 and a female one to 3 and they don't get any event rewards. Just the regular stuff every race/class gets from usual leveling.

Well, fiddlesticks. I've already relinquished part of my soul to the cruel and merciless elin goddess, so no extra keys for me, looks like.
  • I made a human female brawler to 65 and I got all the special stuff but the costumes were for elins
  • I asked the question when it 1st started.
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi there @KXRC9JMW74 !

We created this leveling event to celebrate the release of elin brawlers! So our rewards focus on elin brawlers, buuuuut it's also open to all brawlers! You'll receive some elin-only 7-day costumes. They're bankable and you can dress any other elins up in it on your account!

I hope this helps :)
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe my test was a failure because this event runs only once per account? I mean, I did try two human brawlers but none got the event items.