Fast change between PVE&PVP with Glyphs/Skills

I do not know if such a thread already exists. I think it's imperative, at least on the PVP servers, to provide a way to store glyphs and skills in the UI and quickly switch between multiple settings. If you think that's important too then push this post please!

Comments

• This was something Suggested pretty early on, so we have put in the request for a "Glyph Pre-sets" system, that allows you to have more than one Glyph setup that can be toggled through.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > This was something Suggested pretty early on, so we have put in the request for a "Glyph Pre-sets" system, that allows you to have more than one Glyph setup that can be toggled through.

REALLY looking forward to this being implemented, @Halrath . Please keep us posted.

~Groove
  • Also, there should be a patch that should hit pretty soon to make dual rolls for weapon. They implemented the dual system pretty close post velik's fate patch on PC.

With that you are able to get your weapon a sencond setting, meaning on set 1 you have all your rolls and crystals for PVE, while on set 2 you have all your rolls and crystals for PVP. Enchantment level and etching will be the same for both sets, while crystals and rolls will differ.

Atm, just to make some duels or 3v3s i need to spend 5 minutes changing crystals, changing glyphs, changing skills on skill bar and its just a pain, honestly...