List of Buddy up rewards for Mentor and Recruit?[Answered]

Any one have List of Buddy up rewards for Mentor and Recruit?

Comments

• edited November 2018
    Got permission to post the info we were shown in Player Council about this, so here it is. (It's possible that something changed, or may change in the future... so let me know if anything seems off.)

Recruit
    Uses Invite:
    • Minor Battle Solution
    • Aeolian Zebra Mount (30-day)
    • Candyspinner Pet (permanent)

Level 10:
    • Butler's Uniform (male) or Dyeable Housekeeper Uniform (female) (7-day)
    • Amethyst
    • Elite Status Voucher (1-day)

Level 20:
    • Village Atlas (30-day)
    • Riding Skill: Shimmersoul (3-day)
    • Experience Mark I
    • Pearl

Level 30:
    • Dyeable Titan Force (male) or Dyeable Devilicious Costume (female) (7-day)
    • Experience Mark II
    • Ruby
    • Elite Status Voucher (1-day)

Level 40:
    • Riding Skill: Blitzheart (3-day)
    • Experience Mark III
    • Sapphire
    • Major Battle Solution

Level 50:
    • Gold Short Jacket (male) or Moonlight Party Dress (female) (7-day)
    • Friendly Bank Expansion (non-tradeable)
    • Experience Mark IV
    • Emerald

Level 60
    • Riding Skill: Snarlheart (3-day)
    • Experience Mark V
    • Emerald
    • Prime Battle Solution

Level 65
    • 5x Empowered Enchanting Chest
    • 5x Dyad Niveot Structure
    • 5x Precious Gem Box
    • 3x Strongbox Key
    • 5x Beta Instance Reset Scroll
    • 5x Gamma Instance Reset Scroll
    • 10x Feast
    • 10x Superior Noctenium Elixirs

Mentor
    Recruit uses invite:
    • 5x Prime Battle Solution
    • 10x Valkyon Health Potion
    • 10x Rejuvenation Potion

Level 10
    • 10x Prime Battle Solution
    • 5x Superior Notenium Elixirs

Level 20
    • 15x Prime Battle Solutions
    • 5x Strong Bravery Potion
    • 1x Strongbox Key

Level 30
    • 10x Lamb Bulgogi
    • 1x Strongbox Key
    • 2x Empowered Enchanting Chest

Level 40
    • 3x Feast
    • 2x Strongbox Key
    • Empowered Enchanting Chest

Level 50
    • 6x Feast
    • 2x Strongbox Key
    • 6x Empowered Enchanting Chest

Level 60
    • 5x Dyead Niveot Structure
    • 9x Feast
    • 3x Strongbox Key
    • 8x Empowered Enchanting Chest

Level 65
    • 1x Master Crafter's Secret Additive
    • 3x Strongbox Key
    • 5x Precious Gem Box
    • 10x Empowered Enchating Chest
    • 1x Amplifier Crate I
  • Oh no more friendschip token (shop) anymore?
  • Thanks Counterpoint
  • BuddyUp Code november Leveling Event bralew elin - 2018
    Server: velika.

BuddyUp Code: Claymore.Pande#6928
    BuddyUp Code: Xxxpandexxx#7901
    BuddyUp Code: Sorcerer.Pande#9153
    BuddyUp Code: Warrior.Pande#9808
    BuddyUp Code: Valkyrie.Pande#0543
    BuddyUp Code: Kawaii.Elin.Pande#5965
  • ¡Hey, use my Buddy up Code for Amazing Rewards!

My character: Takeshi.Kira
    Takeshi.Kira's Server: Velika
    BuddyUp Code: Takeshi.Kira#0470
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Why are there spammed code posts Ll over the place in thread that have nothing to do with the actual sharing of codes or dead old thread
  • Bring back the friendship tokens >:(
  • No more friendship circle? that shop with rewards.... :(
  • Anyone can help me please? i am barely at level 42 and i din't receive any token of friendship box when i am at level of 30 and 40. my last reward receive is at level of 20 and its stop anyone can help for this my buddy up is still 29 days. thanks in advance
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3
    > @GMLEPH3EMX said:
    > Anyone can help me please? i am barely at level 42 and i din't receive any token of friendship box when i am at level of 30 and 40. my last reward receive is at level of 20 and its stop anyone can help for this my buddy up is still 29 days. thanks in advance

I don't suppose your lvling doing kumas?
    If so and you manage to jump , say 2 lvl's at once lvl going from 39 straight to 41 and not 40 you won't get the rewards unfortunately
  • DakuryonnDakuryonn Shadow Sanguinary

Apologies in advance for the necro, but I had the same happen to me yesterday, where I went from 29 to 31 after doing the SM solo quest. I was wondering if anyone knows that if I just keep going to reach the other level tiers (40, 50, and so forth), will I at least get the rewards for those, so long as no more accidental skips occur? Or is the entire system broken now? I already sent in a support request/ticket just in case but I thought I would ask here as well.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

@Dakuryonn said:
    Apologies in advance for the necro, but I had the same happen to me yesterday, where I went from 29 to 31 after doing the SM solo quest. I was wondering if anyone knows that if I just keep going to reach the other level tiers (40, 50, and so forth), will I at least get the rewards for those, so long as no more accidental skips occur? Or is the entire system broken now? I already sent in a support request/ticket just in case but I thought I would ask here as well.

You don't get anything really special for level 30 anyways. The reason you didn't get it was because you skipped over it. I've done that a few times myself. You'll get the other rewards as long as you don't skip over those, so keep on the lookout. Normally, you won't skip over anymore unless there is an additional XP for Vanguard or something like that. Level 30 was always the one I'd miss out on to as I used to do Kumas and that huge XP boost would always get me over 30.

• DakuryonnDakuryonn Shadow Sanguinary

@Christin said:

@Dakuryonn said:

You don't get anything really special for level 30 anyways. The reason you didn't get it was because you skipped over it. I've done that a few times myself. You'll get the other rewards as long as you don't skip over those, so keep on the lookout. Normally, you won't skip over anymore unless there is an additional XP for Vanguard or something like that. Level 30 was always the one I'd miss out on to as I used to do Kumas and that huge XP boost would always get me over 30.

Oh, good! Thank you for the clarification! ^--^