[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Did anyone else receive the free 500 EMP?

Comments

• I got the email and spend no real money at all in this game, so i think its random.
  • Or just the players in the NA region.... :/
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    ive spent a bit over the last fortnite and I got it
    Cyborq wrote: »
    Or just the players in the NA region.... :/

oh and I live in Australia
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    ive spent a bit over the last fortnite and I got it
    Cyborq wrote: »

oh and I live in Australia
    Hmmm... now I'm real curious.

• > @Babbelsim said:
    > I got the email and spend no real money at all in this game, so i think its random.

Im also not from NA either lol
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get it. Maybe it has to do with being part of their promotions email list?
  • Cyborq wrote: »

I'm from the EU.
  • I think you get it for having recently purchased emp. I bought some Thursday and I remember reading something about “recent” emp purchases. Cause I just checked and I have 500 as well.
  • I think that i did since i bought some x3 of those 1.5 crit power dragons for my alts that we had at featured items.

My EMP balance is definitely higher than it used to be.
  • I think you get it for having recently purchased emp. I bought some Thursday and I remember reading something about “recent” emp purchases. Cause I just checked and I have 500 as well.

Haven't bought emp since around the beginning of the year and I received it.
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'm a founder who has spent money recently but nothing.
    Nopi wrote: »
    I didn't get it. Maybe it has to do with being part of their promotions email list?

I get their promotional emails.
  • I have never bought any thing from EME store I do pay $9.99 for elite but that's it.
    I got the free 500 EMP
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems we may need an official response then...
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    That's quite frustrating.
  • !RAFFLE
    10 CHARACTERS