[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

1000 Fashion Coupons? Or Duck Footsteps?

What is with this elite-only feature today?

I5hobNK.jpg

Really EME? It says '1000 fashion coupons' but underneath it describes the rubber ducky footsteps for an elite discount of 195. Who would sell 1k fashion coupons for $2 in the store? o.O And as the elite offer no less? I'm sure though that its actually footsteps and the title is a mistake, but still; wow.

EDIT: never mind. They actually are selling 1k fashion coupons for their wonderful elite deal. I can't.

Comments

• It's actually fashion coupons, and they fixed the description.

Whether it should be sold or not, or whether that's the right price, or who knows... leave that to everyone to judge (and the numbers to prove one way or another).

(They have sold fashion coupons occasionally back when it was daily deals, and I think it was for the 395 EMP price.)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fashion Coupons.....

EME

Are you high? Maybe you need some sleep? Who was the one who thought it was a good idea to sell something you can get within minutes for free, but instead for 2 dollars? I am very concerned as to what you ppl at EME think that is a good Elite deal.

Because this isn't, plain and simple, dont sell Fashion Coupons for cash, is almost insulting.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm. I personally don't mind the F-coupons for cash. It's not like we are forced to pay up for them and their in game availability has not been that much shortened (just a bit because.... continue reading -->). Saves me a bit of a grind too, since now IoD monsters prefer to give me one of the 400 kinds of strongboxes instead of damn f-coupons. But again, whatever floats our boats.
  • Oh it is fashion coupons? Wow, I thought too much of them then. I personally think its ridiculous, but I guess others may think otherwise. But still...fashion coupons....
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I think they missed a 0; should be 10,000 fashion coupons for $2.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    lol I have 15k fashion coupons. They even removed nice things from it and they are selling those. WOW eme WOW.
  • Pretty positive that was a mistake but ppl cant help the need to just straight up attack.
  • Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    Pretty positive that was a mistake but ppl cant help the need to just straight up attack.

No one was "attacking" anything. Its called expressing your opinion.
  • > @Vy1Vivi said:
    > Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    >
    > Pretty positive that was a mistake but ppl cant help the need to just straight up attack.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No one was "attacking" anything. Its called expressing your opinion.

Theres expressing your opinion then there's

> @Zoknahal said:
    > Fashion Coupons.....
    >
    >
    > EME
    >
    >
    > Are you high? Maybe you need some sleep? Who was the one who thought it was a good idea to sell something you can get within minutes for free,

And the like or did you read an entirely different thread than i did? But thats ok, asking the dev if they are high is a ok.

Just like that scroll thread im.starting to feel bad for them (Eme).
  • edited November 2018
    Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    And the like or did you read an entirely different thread than i did? But thats ok, asking the dev if they are high is a ok.

In the end, something like this is going to be judged by whether people buy them anyway, pretty much regardless of whether veterans insult them for it. People who find it easy to get tons of fashion coupons in no time clearly won't buy, and that's fine. But there are newer players or casual players who probably saw the $2 and thought "why not." There are also a lot of people who open the fashion strongboxes too. In the end, although I don't particularly like the fact they sell these, I'd rather this than putting the squeeze on progression-related consumables.
  • Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    > @Vy1Vivi said:
    > Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    >
    > Pretty positive that was a mistake but ppl cant help the need to just straight up attack.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No one was "attacking" anything. Its called expressing your opinion.

One post from someone? That's it?

I think you're being overly sensitive. People aren't going to like everything, and they'll express that. What matters is how they express it, and there wasn't anything bad in this thread. And its not like EME doesn't deserve the harsh criticism they've been getting, they've been making a lot of bad decisions. I've heard and seen plenty worse then someone just asking "are you high?" sheesh, I'd hate to see how you'd react when someone or something actually insults you.