[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Champion Enchanting Chest + Infinity Mask.

Does anyone have any idea about the chance to drop on this marvelous item? I thought that i might see one eventually but after opening more than 3k boxes over time i am now at loss..

Does it even exist?

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one like 4 months ago on my priest. It does exist but the chances are abysmal.
  • It’s legendary. It also pops up on the wrong characters ( smfh rng) I opened 100 on my mystic looking for golden talents and got 2! Decided to test my luck yesterday and opened 1.5k chests and didn’t get one on my main ;0;
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    It’s legendary. It also pops up on the wrong characters ( smfh rng) I opened 100 on my mystic looking for golden talents and got 2! Decided to test my luck yesterday and opened 1.5k chests and didn’t get one on my main ;0;

It seems that it is far easier to get it from titles and other sources than from the box.

I did expect a very small drop chance but not where we can open at least 3k and see nothing ( especially since they come with random stats ).

• some guildmate opened 20 from cs and get bitter infinite
    im get biiter infinite from drchm but im dismanted for upgrade energetic onset ( sad im still dont get another ininify :'(
  • sadly it’s really really low. i’ve opened probably over 10k boxes and haven’t seen any. don’t worry thought its not any better in pve..over 300 aahm clears last patch and i only ever saw one infinity mask, and it was power lol.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    sadly it’s really really low. i’ve opened probably over 10k boxes and haven’t seen any. don’t worry thought its not any better in pve..over 300 aahm clears last patch and i only ever saw one infinity mask, and it was power lol.

maybe , but im find power and energetic is good for somes clases for min max with priest ( powered ) and mistic (ernergetic )

but you need have extreme luck ( or spam like hell Champion skirinm )