[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

do they switch costumes if you race change now?

have they changed their policy again or is it how they changed it a while back? that they won't switch your new costumes to your new race. i really wanna race change again but i won't if i lose almost 10 mil in costumes lol.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    guess ur staying elin
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    edit: they do now
  • They do,but only once for the entire year.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @metagame said:
    > guess ur staying elin

Lol
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Aluh wrote: »
    They do,but only once for the entire year.
    Where did you hear this.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    have they changed their policy again or is it how they changed it a while back? that they won't switch your new costumes to your new race. i really wanna race change again but i won't if i lose almost 10 mil in costumes lol.

You could just contact support and ask ^^
  • ImarabbitdawgImarabbitdawg ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    My gf told me someone got some costumes/mounts that were soulbound moved to another toon as a once-per-year courtesy, i think they were both elin but worth trying.

Decided contacting support and they indeed confirmed we have a 1x per year courtesy to transfer up to 20 items, idk the exact limitations but i moved most of my Draconis ferris fragments to one toon and all my DS1 ultimate skins/smolders from Velika toons i don't play anymore (used to play on CH) to my current toons at Kaiator.
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    My gf told me someone got some costumes/mounts that were soulbound moved to another toon as a once-per-year courtesy, i think they were both elin but worth trying.

Decided contacting support and they indeed confirmed we have a 1x per year courtesy to transfer up to 20 items, idk the exact limitations but i moved most of my Draconis ferris fragments to one toon and all my DS1 ultimate skins/smolders from Velika toons i don't play anymore (used to play on CH) to my current toons at Kaiator.

hm. thats interesting, ill send in a ticket about it. thanks.
    What the heck. This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing. And yet there it is right in front of my eyes. Even MOUNTS, which I always thought were absolutely permanent. What.
  • It was a surprise to me too but i'd say this is great, there's still a limitation on number of items and 1x per year.

I had transferred Draconis Ferris Fragments in 2017 but that's it, and i didn't hear anything about 1x per year courtesy with costumes/mounts etc included so it might be a recent thing?

It's good if you have 2.0/1.5 mounts on a toon you don't play anymore as well and would like to move it to a new main.
  • CyborqCyborq ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I think it is a very good service, and more than acceptable that this is only done x1 per year. Limited items to 20? Heck, that's a lot.

You might have bought a lot of costumes, have a brooch or mounts on a character that used to be your main, but now you don't play as much or at all anymore. I am in this situation and to be able to transfer some items from her to my main would be a godsend.
    I might just check out if I require this service.~
    I really hope they do this for everybody. I have some regrettable soulbinds over the years and I'd die of happiness if I could switch some costumes around.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    Aluh wrote: »
    They do,but only once for the entire year.
    Where did you hear this.

I just changed races of 4 characters and changed costumes of 2 of them.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    This is most worthy news to put on the frontpage than this garbage scroll event.

I can understand why they want to hide this information cause they may get bombarded with these tickets, especially since the stressful and busiest holiday is here.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    I asked them to move my hello kitties over and they did, and I didn't even race change.