About the new "event"

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Even without misinformation and typos, chance to degrade is pretty dang bad. There's a reason that stuff was thrown out in the old +15 days. It's cancerous.
  • Update for tooltips on these scrolls now live (Live-76-04-01-EN4). Thank you for the reports everyone.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Meningitis wrote: »
    Even without misinformation and typos, chance to degrade is pretty dang bad. There's a reason that stuff was thrown out in the old +15 days. It's cancerous.

you not wasting any materials to enchant your gear is reason why it can downgrade
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Downgrading (or further) will require even more materials to enchant back to where you were if scroll RNG keeps failing on you. The fact that the rates will obviously be low does not encourage anyone in their right mind to use the RNG scrolls past Stormcry weapon +6 and higher.
  • well, im gues my alts stay in +5 frosmetal
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you even get one of those boxes? I thought it was an event click on window thats posted right on the elite bar.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    How do you even get one of those boxes? I thought it was an event click on window thats posted right on the elite bar.

event tab
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    This event might not be that bad after all because a player can get up to +5 with scrolls that can downgrade since +5 is the minimum then either try with more scrolls that can downgrade and hope to get lucky for +6 or +7 and if it failed then repeat the same thing.. OR go up to +5 with scrolls that can downgrade since the downgrade cannot go below +5 and then push above +5 with scrolls that do not downgrade at all?

I have to run some tests sometimes later with a bunch of scrolls to see where i can end up ( i like a lot the fact that we cannot go below +5SC since it could be a really bad experience to downgrade on such expensive items and without SC improvement the event would be rather dull ).

p.s. should we expect another event for chest/boots sometimes later
  • Nice meme ... NICE EVENT ... you love making us lose gold, time (because the experience of the weapon is also lost) ... or do you think that motivates me to invest more hours in the game? ... no, you're wrong ... it motivates me to stop playing in NA with their useless events
  • yeah this is [filtered]...more and more reasons to stop playing.
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    So, just so everyone's clear, even Stormcry gear as well cannot degrade below +5. The original tooltip (that said that Stormcry gear degrade to +0) was false? I think that's what Rox said.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    You have to get a stormcry scroll first though, you get 3 chances per day, some days 6 chances, and it's not looking good. Another event which involves RNG and definately doesn't help half the people playing.

Just bring back triple drop eme.
  • This event is not worth it tbh, unless you get the rare scroll that doesn’t downgrade.

@Rox do us all a favor and reduce the enchantment sucess, but get rid of the downgrade feature. Like stated above, you could end up losing more than what you’re gaining if you try to enchant past +6.
  • Couldn't you guys just use the scrolls on your alts though? Reducing the enchant success hurts newer players that would benefit most from this event.
  • Serenade wrote: »
    Couldn't you guys just use the scrolls on your alts though? Reducing the enchant success hurts newer players that would benefit most from this event.

People need to F*CKING STOP thinking everyone has alts like it's mandatory.