[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete! Go have fun!
We will be experiencing a maintenance on our purchasing system tonight (4/22) from 9-10pm. During this time, purchases will not be possible on any EME products. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Easter has come to TERA! Read all about it, and check this thread for information on where to find these eggs, and what you can get! http://bit.ly/2Dj6rJa

December Battlegriund Jackpot

Can you please tell, what BG’s is for Jackpot this weekend, ty

Comments

• Still Corsairs' Stronghold.
  • Ok, so I would also like to ask everyone who comes here from EU servers, both PvE and PvP to go register Corsairs Stronghold this Saturday (no WB day anyway), at around 5 p.m. CET

We are getting as much ppl as we can on PvP server, but we all need to participate to revive BG’s.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (Xb1 NA Lakan ) ✭✭✭
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Ok, so I would also like to ask everyone who comes here from EU servers, both PvE and PvP to go register Corsairs Stronghold this Saturday (no WB day anyway), at around 5 p.m. CET

We are getting as much ppl as we can on PvP server, but we all need to participate to revive BG’s.

I believe the issue with BGs is that they drop old materials instead of new ones leading to less motivation to queue. This is being worked on though and should be changed hopefully soon :)
  • > @Exortus said:
    > Gospodja wrote: »
    >
    > Ok, so I would also like to ask everyone who comes here from EU servers, both PvE and PvP to go register Corsairs Stronghold this Saturday (no WB day anyway), at around 5 p.m. CET
    >
    > We are getting as much ppl as we can on PvP server, but we all need to participate to revive BG’s.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I believe the issue with BGs is that they drop old materials instead of new ones leading to less motivation to queue. This is being worked on though and should be changed hopefully soon :)

Well as ususal . I spent tons amount of time to get those ppl on queue and dissapoimtement again. Hopefully next Saturday people will follow and all be changed