December Battlegriund Jackpot

Can you please tell, what BG’s is for Jackpot this weekend, ty

Comments

• Still Corsairs' Stronghold.
  • Ok, so I would also like to ask everyone who comes here from EU servers, both PvE and PvP to go register Corsairs Stronghold this Saturday (no WB day anyway), at around 5 p.m. CET

We are getting as much ppl as we can on PvP server, but we all need to participate to revive BG’s.
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Ok, so I would also like to ask everyone who comes here from EU servers, both PvE and PvP to go register Corsairs Stronghold this Saturday (no WB day anyway), at around 5 p.m. CET

We are getting as much ppl as we can on PvP server, but we all need to participate to revive BG’s.

I believe the issue with BGs is that they drop old materials instead of new ones leading to less motivation to queue. This is being worked on though and should be changed hopefully soon :)
  • > @Exortus said:
    > Gospodja wrote: »
    >
    > Ok, so I would also like to ask everyone who comes here from EU servers, both PvE and PvP to go register Corsairs Stronghold this Saturday (no WB day anyway), at around 5 p.m. CET
    >
    > We are getting as much ppl as we can on PvP server, but we all need to participate to revive BG’s.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I believe the issue with BGs is that they drop old materials instead of new ones leading to less motivation to queue. This is being worked on though and should be changed hopefully soon :)

Well as ususal . I spent tons amount of time to get those ppl on queue and dissapoimtement again. Hopefully next Saturday people will follow and all be changed