[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Bad Event bring back double drop vanguards

2 pieces decreasing from plus 7 to plus 5 having to waste 600 golden plates and a bunch of diamonds to bring them back to +7 kiteacup and bearshoes do you know how expensive this items are? You barely play Tera so probably you dont now i cant imagine if someone with weap plus 8 or rest sc plus 8 failed too , this event its kinda useless and the chance that someone " Push up his gear " its super low do a favor to the comunnity and put back again the double drop and ghillie vanguards and extra gold if you really want to help

Comments

• well you know use scroll degrade gear anyways
  • I actually love the event, got my Frost weapon from 0 to +5 using the scrolls. no need to waste any of my mats easy peasy.
  • Yea this event is more towards FM +0-6, and SC+0-6.
  • I don't know about SC +1-6. I feel like I'm having worse luck enhancing with the scrolls on my base stormcry than without them. No way to tell what the success rate on the things are since they don't tell you. Only upside is that when you fail you're not out of materials. I'm thinking the success rate is just the rate it usually is...but I'm not sure factoring item exp and whatnot or if item exp is even taken into consideration.
  • 2 pieces and each got downgraded twice.
    Why would u continue on when one piece already got downgraded once?
    That is just.. weird..
  • 2 pieces and each got downgraded twice.
    Why would u continue on when one piece already got downgraded once?
    That is just.. weird..

Because like everyone who plays with rng, the next try "might" bring it back up, lol.
  • Because like everyone who plays with rng, the next try "might" bring it back up, lol.

That is if only u have the rare scroll that doesn't downgrade..
    Then there is a hope for mr "might".
  • You are talking about yourself. People are different. Just like those who buys loot boxes.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are talking about yourself. People are different. Just like those who buys loot boxes.

You're right, sometimes I forget idiots exist xd
  • Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    I don't know about SC +1-6. I feel like I'm having worse luck enhancing with the scrolls on my base stormcry than without them. No way to tell what the success rate on the things are since they don't tell you. Only upside is that when you fail you're not out of materials. I'm thinking the success rate is just the rate it usually is...but I'm not sure factoring item exp and whatnot or if item exp is even taken into consideration.

item exp is no considerated since if you enchant suces with scroll, item exp accumulated dont substrac from enchant

forsmetal gloves +0 8459/1758 example , im use scroll im get +1 , item level have the same 8459/1890

same to +2 with scroll 8459/1950

im sure item exp dont boost rate succes,but no substrac for enchant so, you need less item exp to get more enchants to +6
  • pulled 5 stormcry scrolls, 3 weapon/2 gloves.....all 5 failed and im trying to get +5 at least on all my base SC gear for priest. This event doesn't even give u item xp or fail stack percents to make it even worth the effort.
  • first of all why would the even give u item xp...jesus its just an extra bonus for completing a dungeon...and beside if it succeeds u get to save the item xp and carry it over + u save mats...dont want ur gear to downgrade then F***** read the tooltip and use the F******* scroll that wont downgrade.
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    first of all why would the even give u item xp...jesus its just an extra bonus for completing a dungeon...and beside if it succeeds u get to save the item xp and carry it over + u save mats...dont want ur gear to downgrade then F***** read the tooltip and use the F******* scroll that wont downgrade.

again i'm working off base stormcry. I have had a 20% chance of success with scrolls on my gear as i've only had 3 work. The keys are limited to the 14 day login period so in a way you should see a bit more success (even garenteed to give you a step up from base to +5 then have a chance to fail after) just to feel like the event is helping you somewhat. If u could farm keys as well then i wouldn't find it such a rip off of an event and the way it works would feel more in-line to the enchant rates.
  • how is it a ripoff..your the one whose given FREE keys..we should atleast be thankful that they threw in an even than nothing at all..
  • edited November 2018
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    how is it a ripoff..your the one whose given FREE keys..we should atleast be thankful that they threw in an even than nothing at all..

So far I'm 0/12 on these scrolls. Rip off for me? Yes. Because I have better success actually just enchanting myself. :)

And you people need to stop with "FREE" stuff. These keys aren't free.
    You have to dungeon for Tears which then gives you the keys. Guess what, when you dungeon you get mats. And dungeoning means you're doing work, therefore if "FREE" you do no work to get them.