[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Transparent mask and hidden weapon sheath in store

Just saw they become available for purchase in the in-game store in EU. Does this suggest the same could happen in NA? The drop rate from certain dungeons seems so low that the brokered sales are at very high price.

Comments

• in eu u can almost buy everything even mats..so i wouldnt hope it would be avail on NA store.
  • yuxzyuxz ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    in eu u can almost buy everything even mats..so i wouldnt hope it would be avail on NA store.

I know nothing about EU lol. Just happened to check their website. Can't imaging when I will own them if they wont become buyable QQ
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    For farming: I've had two drop in GLNM, that's probably your best bet to farm

It would also be nice for them to include it into the cash shop
  • I highly doubt it. I mean you can buy the settle emote over there for cheap on direct buy.
    They want us to never get some of this stuff.
  • Ayi wrote: »
    For farming: I've had two drop in GLNM, that's probably your best bet to farm

It would also be nice for them to include it into the cash shop

When I reach that item level, these items probably have already become affordable lol
  • in K-tera it drops like is trash from Abcess. They brought Abcess back to farm those cosmetics easily, here they brought Abcess back for the lolz I guess.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it comes to the NA cash shop, you bet it will come as a "loot" box.
  • Thoughts on using them in events instead of in the cash shop?
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    Thoughts on using them in events instead of in the cash shop?

Well I wouldn't mind them as direct purchases AND as event rewards. Really. This, of all cosmetic items, should be among the most common stuff out there. Heck, this should be an option you toggle in settings!
  • in K-tera it drops like is trash from Abcess. They brought Abcess back to farm those cosmetics easily, here they brought Abcess back for the lolz I guess.

I've been running the abscess daily with the hope of getting those transparent costumes. Holy, I did not even see one drop.
  • yuxzyuxz ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nopi wrote: »

Well I wouldn't mind them as direct purchases AND as event rewards. Really. This, of all cosmetic items, should be among the most common stuff out there. Heck, this should be an option you toggle in settings!

Cannot agree more. There is indeed a switch, which hilariously lets you toggle the cosmetic mask on or off. Who the hell needs that toggle. It is only the real mask that needs to have a switch since you want the stat it provides but don't want it to be shown. For the costumes, just take them off. Why bother with that switch...
  • StarSprite wrote: »

I would rather have Permanent Snowflake Bomb as an event item. Been waiting all year ever since we got the consumable ones to get the chance to have a permanent one. I'm not opposed to having an increased chance at the Transparent Mask and Hidden Weapon sheath for events too or in the cash shop at a reasonable price.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    yuxz wrote: »

Cannot agree more. There is indeed a switch, which hilariously lets you toggle the cosmetic mask on or off. Who the hell needs that toggle. It is only the real mask that needs to have a switch since you want the stat it provides but don't want it to be shown. For the costumes, just take them off. Why bother with that switch...

Indeed. The current toggle is for the face costume you usually want to show....
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    This, of all cosmetic items, should be among the most common stuff out there. Heck, this should be an option you toggle in settings!

I would imagine making a transparent cosmetic item was easier than adding a bit of code to the settings to allow you to toggle them. Which is probably also why in KTera it's a super common drop in one of the easiest dungeons in the game; so players can get as many as they want/need with ease.

But in NA they're premium items only the richest/best geared can afford.

By now you'd think EME would realize that if it's harder to do something in NA than in KTera, they're doing it wrong.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    just up the drop rates on them and possibly reveal the dungeons they're obtainable from

putting them in the emp store or events will just lead to people complaining about them more