Jackpot issues

And now again as always we go for 20 vs 20 bg cos of Jackpot t12 mats and feed and gues what? we still have old Jackpot instead. EME u never change

Comments

• GospodjaGospodja ✭✭
    edited December 3
    Well we still got a lot of drop, so not that bad, but this time players would expect compensation. Last time EME screwed up with Jackpots was the last time Corsairs worked about 3 months ago, and EME said they will not do or compensate anything for players, which were geared like we don’t give a sh~ of u pvp players. Now they “started to care” of BG’s so hopefully all people who was playing 20v20 this weekend will get smth, otherwise I will not do a single thing for them ever again. I spent hours switching both servers shouting for two weeks now and finally got ppl to trust me and go, so I will be very dissapointed.
  • Ckopobeu wrote: »
    And now again as always we go for 20 vs 20 bg cos of Jackpot t12 mats and feed and gues what? we still have old Jackpot instead. EME u never change

I'll think this was an oversight, that the rewards from November had been scheduled to go through Monday Dec 3rd , instead of ending on Saturday Dec 1st and kicking off the newer T12 Jackpot Rewards.

I apologize for unintentionally misleading players, and hope you can forgive me.
  • Second time? We can forgive you one time, as it happened 2 months ago with Corsairs, although you’ve killed the BG’s until I, not you, not bluehole, revived them last week. And here we come again that you were misleading us? Is that the way you treat your community? Also, as there Andre suggestions and bugs that have to be fixed fast, and changes made fast - you, as publisher and main representative, have to force Developers to be more active and responsive and not just installing same patches from PC. Optimize game, so if doesn’t crash and lag every big pvp fight. Work through feats, it’s almost a year passed and we still have some random things from 2014 there. You must work on game hard, not just adding outfits. If not, many will leave soon, I promise you that. Do not repeat those mistakes Bungie did with Destiny 1, make game to feel good on ps4, I don’t know how, but they had to re-do whole game so it looks smooth. Do same if needed but pls be more active and responsitive, not just we don’t know eta. Force devs to make concrete dates, and distribute info. If we have new patch, release patch notes in advance and cover all chances, including rebalance, how it was made etc.
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    edited December 8
    > @Gospodja said:
    > Second time? We can forgive you one time, as it happened 2 months ago with Corsairs, although you’ve killed the BG’s until I, not you, not bluehole, revived them last week. And here we come again that you were misleading us? Is that the way you treat your community? Also, as there Andre suggestions and bugs that have to be fixed fast, and changes made fast - you, as publisher and main representative, have to force Developers to be more active and responsive and not just installing same patches from PC. Optimize game, so if doesn’t crash and lag every big pvp fight. Work through feats, it’s almost a year passed and we still have some random things from 2014 there. You must work on game hard, not just adding outfits. If not, many will leave soon, I promise you that. Do not repeat those mistakes Bungie did with Destiny 1, make game to feel good on ps4, I don’t know how, but they had to re-do whole game so it looks smooth. Do same if needed but pls be more active and responsitive, not just we don’t know eta. Force devs to make concrete dates, and distribute info. If we have new patch, release patch notes in advance and cover all chances, including rebalance, how it was made etc.

EME handles events and the EMP shop. The rest is BHS. All they can do is push for fixes. Bluehole is the one that has to provide those fixes. And believe me, EME pushes hard for changes with the feedback we give. But they cannot do much more than that.
  • Well then the fame will die. Look at Bungie and their response rate, or any other MMO. If u want to keep ppl playing pls do fixes. You haven’t been able to fix feats, lags and game crashes in mass pvp during the whole year??? Seriously pushing hard.
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Well then the fame will die. Look at Bungie and their response rate, or any other MMO. If u want to keep ppl playing pls do fixes. You haven’t been able to fix feats, lags and game crashes in mass pvp during the whole year??? Seriously pushing hard.

As I said before, all they can do is provide BHS with feedback and push for fixes. BHS decides what they want to fix and when.They can push harder and harder and they still do not have the final decision. However, Bluehole has recently hired on a dev team specifically for Tera console so we will see how that plays out.