[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Ambush belt, where?

Since RMHM is gone, is there a way to get it right now? or is there a hint to be implemented in the future?.

Comments

• Bathysmal Rise(Hard Mode) or Akeron's Inferno(Hard mode)
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited December 2018
    Kiciuk wrote: »
    Bathysmal Rise(Hard Mode) or Akeron's Inferno(Hard mode)

We don't have either of those on console yet.
    CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    Since RMHM is gone, is there a way to get it right now? or is there a hint to be implemented in the future?.

Thinking BRHM or VSHM next week following the 2 week plan. So if it's BRHM then there you go. ^.^
  • Ok, thanks
  • CobaltDragonCobaltDragon admin
    edited December 2018
    CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    The Ambush Belt can now be earned / purchased through the Bellicarium Shop.
  • CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    The Ambush Belt can now be earned / purchased through the Bellicarium Shop.

You do realize that we are not able to get those credits anymore?
  • We are able to get some from Winter but it's only 50 credits per win and the belt goes for 130000 credits, that not a viable way to get it.
  • JLG023 wrote: »
    We are able to get some from Winter but it's only 50 credits per win and the belt goes for 130000 credits, that not a viable way to get it.

Hey, you only need 2600 wins then...

So if you can win ALL your 10 entries a day, it would only take 260 days or 8 and a half months LOL
  • But you still can, don’t you? Loool
  • Belt goes for 200k and you get 150 points per win... Hmmm...
  • JLG023JLG023 ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    JLG023 wrote: »
    We are able to get some from Winter but it's only 50 credits per win and the belt goes for 130000 credits, that not a viable way to get it.

Hey, you only need 2600 wins then...

So if you can win ALL your 10 entries a day, it would only take 260 days or 8 and a half months LOL

Yea and wintera is I only around for like 2 months lol
  • CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    Belt goes for 200k and you get 150 points per win... Hmmm...

That is still a lot of matches, they really need to pay attention to their patch notes from pc, putting those things for that much in the Bellicarium store is ridiculous when there isn't a viable way to get the credits.
  • > @JLG023 said:
    > CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    >
    > Belt goes for 200k and you get 150 points per win... Hmmm...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That is still a lot of matches, they really need to pay attention to their patch notes from pc, putting those things for that much in the Bellicarium store is ridiculous when there isn't a viable way to get the credits.

Lets hope that they do something about it and increase the amount of points that you get per match.
  • Why bother with PvP. I have the setting "get put on the losing team" firmly in places, so it is not worth even trying.
  • PvP shows your real skill, pve is like shooting in gallery on targets, not real enemies.
  • FlopsyPrinceFlopsyPrince ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    And I have no real skill in that way, so I will repeat my question: Why bother with PvP?

I can do OK against those at my level, but that is not who I end up fighting. You may love the suckers you get to whack, but it is not fun being the sucker.

I play this game to have fun, not just to make someone else have fun.