Ambush belt, where?

Since RMHM is gone, is there a way to get it right now? or is there a hint to be implemented in the future?.
«1

Comments

  • Bathysmal Rise(Hard Mode) or Akeron's Inferno(Hard mode)
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    edited December 6
    Kiciuk wrote: »
    Bathysmal Rise(Hard Mode) or Akeron's Inferno(Hard mode)

    We don't have either of those on console yet.
    CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    Since RMHM is gone, is there a way to get it right now? or is there a hint to be implemented in the future?.

    Thinking BRHM or VSHM next week following the 2 week plan. So if it's BRHM then there you go. ^.^
  • Ok, thanks
  • edited December 6
    CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    Since RMHM is gone, is there a way to get it right now? or is there a hint to be implemented in the future?.
    The Ambush Belt can now be earned / purchased through the Bellicarium Shop.
  • CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    Since RMHM is gone, is there a way to get it right now? or is there a hint to be implemented in the future?.
    The Ambush Belt can now be earned / purchased through the Bellicarium Shop.

    You do realize that we are not able to get those credits anymore?
  • We are able to get some from Winter but it's only 50 credits per win and the belt goes for 130000 credits, that not a viable way to get it.
  • JLG023 wrote: »
    We are able to get some from Winter but it's only 50 credits per win and the belt goes for 130000 credits, that not a viable way to get it.

    Hey, you only need 2600 wins then...

    So if you can win ALL your 10 entries a day, it would only take 260 days or 8 and a half months LOL
  • But you still can, don’t you? Loool
  • Belt goes for 200k and you get 150 points per win... Hmmm...
  • JLG023JLG023 ✭✭
    edited December 7
    PYGN3PMNTE wrote: »
    JLG023 wrote: »
    We are able to get some from Winter but it's only 50 credits per win and the belt goes for 130000 credits, that not a viable way to get it.

    Hey, you only need 2600 wins then...

    So if you can win ALL your 10 entries a day, it would only take 260 days or 8 and a half months LOL

    Yea and wintera is I only around for like 2 months lol
  • CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    Belt goes for 200k and you get 150 points per win... Hmmm...

    That is still a lot of matches, they really need to pay attention to their patch notes from pc, putting those things for that much in the Bellicarium store is ridiculous when there isn't a viable way to get the credits.
  • > @JLG023 said:
    > CEYPRN64CX wrote: »
    >
    > Belt goes for 200k and you get 150 points per win... Hmmm...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That is still a lot of matches, they really need to pay attention to their patch notes from pc, putting those things for that much in the Bellicarium store is ridiculous when there isn't a viable way to get the credits.

    Lets hope that they do something about it and increase the amount of points that you get per match.
  • Why bother with PvP. I have the setting "get put on the losing team" firmly in places, so it is not worth even trying.
  • PvP shows your real skill, pve is like shooting in gallery on targets, not real enemies.
  • FlopsyPrinceFlopsyPrince ✭✭
    edited December 9
    And I have no real skill in that way, so I will repeat my question: Why bother with PvP?

    I can do OK against those at my level, but that is not who I end up fighting. You may love the suckers you get to whack, but it is not fun being the sucker.

    I play this game to have fun, not just to make someone else have fun.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.