Level 70 coming soon O_O

Comments

• From the way that dev note is worded this just looks like a dungeon which levels you up.
    You clear floors in the fortress in the sky to level up? Because thats what this news post/dev note makes it look like. Is there any confirmation that this is actually a new open world zone?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    First Joker in Smash and now level cap raise coming to tera

What a mystical time
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Soooo that means all the endgame level 65 content will be useless then? They're actually going to come up with a bunch of new stuff? Them raising the level-cap was the last thing I expected from them to be honest.

All i saw was just a new lore questline, that will slowly introduce you to the new Hunting Grounds thing? there isnt any mention of new dungeons or gear.

To me this looks more like a filler patch than anything else.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Soooo that means all the endgame level 65 content will be useless then? They're actually going to come up with a bunch of new stuff? Them raising the level-cap was the last thing I expected from them to be honest.

All i saw was just a new lore questline, that will slowly introduce you to the new Hunting Grounds thing? there isnt any mention of new dungeons or gear.

Yeah I think it is a filler patch. The new 'area' in this expansion is just a big dungeon. Even says at the end of the dev note 'we rearranged existing elements to construct new open field content', meaning that there are no new areas in the world. This new 'area' with this expansion patch isnt open world, its just a glorified dungeon, you can enter this dungeon at ilevel 439, gear remains the same, there is no actual level 70 content with this patch.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Finally about time. <3
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    More information is schedule for the following weeks. That was just a sneak peak.

The patch itself will come in 2 weeks.

There is no mention on gear, because we will use lvl 65 gear as lvl 70.
  • We can hope, now can't we, that there will be a new level cap. If so, I look forward to it. I would love to see additional areas of the world open up and all existing open world content, at the very least, be re-balanced.
  • spungspung ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Zoknahal wrote: »

Yeah I think it is a filler patch. The new 'area' in this expansion is just a big dungeon. Even says at the end of the dev note 'we rearranged existing elements to construct new open field content', meaning that there are no new areas in the world. This new 'area' with this expansion patch isnt open world, its just a glorified dungeon, you can enter this dungeon at ilevel 439, gear remains the same, there is no actual level 70 content with this patch.

Its not a big dungeon. Its something similar to alliance; 3 large hunting grounds with BAMs with a twist. For these BAMs you cannot see the health bar. The one who gets the final blow wins recognition ?

Another thing I got from the paragraph is that leveling won't be a walk in the park this time around.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Ew.. lvling all my alts again? *sigh*

Just think of all the AFK s in Highwatch that might do some thing.

only if the reward worth it, else i prefer to stay afk with my level 65 cute elin :3

if leveling give me a good story lore is ok i will level up to 70, else if it is only kill 1000 stupid monsters well

21ad.png
  • spung wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »

Its not a big dungeon. Its something similar to alliance; 3 large hunting grounds with BAMs with a twist. For these BAMs you cannot see the health bar. The one who gets the final blow wins recognition ?

Another thing I got from the paragraph is that leveling won't be a walk in the park this time around.

Not talking about the hunting grounds. The hunting grounds are just putting level 70 bams in already existing zones. The dungeon is the fortress in the sky with the 'story quests' for each floor.
  • I dont know why Im not very excited this time. BHS will find the way to [filtered] things up Im pretty sure.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbstractCH wrote: »
    I wish they’d finally use baldera. :(

And Velika Wilds.
    It would honestly be beyond boring if they make the 5 levels all in some dungeon thing.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Ew.. lvling all my alts again? *sigh*

Just think of all the AFK s in Highwatch that might do some thing.

only if the reward worth it, else i prefer to stay afk with my level 65 cute elin :3

if leveling give me a good story lore is ok i will level up to 70, else if it is only kill 1000 stupid monsters well

21ad.png

I <3 cute elins
  • I hope the level 70 dungeon does not require +6 HO set to run...
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the level 70 dungeon does not require +6 HO set to run...

It will require +9 ;)