Tanly's cases after event.

Will the cases and keys get deleted after the event?

Comments

• Nope, otherwise that will be said in the item description.
  • failed over 30 polish sc scrolls (weapon + hand) = 100% fail rate for me so far in velika server
  • All of the Stormcry scrolls have a STUPID low chance for success. Most likely less than the normal base success chance for +0. I figured since I've failed plenty of times on my base gloves, though my boyfriend got lucky twice so who knows.
  • Got my Weapon to +6 and got my gloves to +5 Frost without having to spend any materials. I love these scrolls wish they'd stay for good.
  • 100% fail rate with me too with over 20+ scrolls. I have better luck using all my mats and going broke than with these scrolls.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally never cared for these. I'll stay TH0 for life.... Not that I need even an end game character after all....
  • 100% fail 20+ scrolls
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I'm curious if the Tanly cases will continue to drop after the login event ends? I've not had much success getting them and I'm sitting on a ton of keys.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Got my SC +5 scythes to +6 and my sc +5 gloves to +6 with PolishUp scrolls.
    Got some enchants on warrior/priest FM gear, too. Rng has been kinder to me than others.
    TJKat wrote: »
    I'm curious if the Tanly cases will continue to drop after the login event ends? I've not had much success getting them and I'm sitting on a ton of keys.
    I don't think they'll keep dropping, but at least you can buy boxes off the broker.
  • Failed all i tried on my main, but obviously got 2 successes in a row on my valk alt's SC weapon lol
  • A little concerned we still don't have comment on this.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    6AWC3DP9PR wrote: »
    A little concerned we still don't have comment on this.

sometimes you need to just use your common sense they would have given us warning like past events if they would be removed. we know EME does forget stuff but if they do get removed tomorrow you can make anger thread i will support you.
  • The hilarity ensued when i thought that i have a decent chance to get some alt up with frostmetal until the weapon got downgraded to +5 frostmetal..

I mean.. Nevermind...