Bug report : Sorcerer talent description error

unknown.png
NA : Damage increases by (value1)% when activated with Burst of Celerity
- Burst of Celerity is a Sorcerer skill that was removed as an active skill and modified into a passive skill since Sorcerer Revamp about 2 years ago.
- value1 is just being lazy.

KR (my translation) : 발동시 피해 증가 효과 4.5% 상승 : Increase damage by 4.5% when activated (with Mana Burst II)

Feel free to change the localization to "Damage increases when activated"

Comments

• DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    But what you are saying is still incorrect no? Should be increase the entire effect of Mana Boost II that I read somewhere and someone tested it.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    But what you are saying is still incorrect no? Should be increase the entire effect of Mana Boost II that I read somewhere and someone tested it.
    The description is outdated and not proofread ie. EME is being lazy with localizations.
  • EME is being lazy with localizations.

FWIW, it's actually a BHS issue -- they provide the English translations, and EME just localizes it after that. In this case, they changed it in Korean but never changed the English equivalent, hence it's broken.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    EME is being lazy with localizations.

FWIW, it's actually a BHS issue -- they provide the English translations, and EME just localizes it after that. In this case, they changed it in Korean but never changed the English equivalent, hence it's broken.
    EME BHS is being lazy with localizations.