when can we expect to get wintera back?

^ title.
i want the snow angel title D:<

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wintera alongside with the Gifting Center usually come in the 2nd week of December.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Wintera alongside with the Gifting Center usually come in the 2nd week of December.

Thank you for answering!
  • @Dokibun If you want to know all of the fun stuff coming up, check out this forum post!

It'll get updated weekly, so you'll be able to know what's going on! :)
  • @KitTeaCup the golden talent x8 and silver talent x2 as an ultra rare...jesus please.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    TeraNuibe wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup the golden talent x8 and silver talent x2 as an ultra rare...jesus please.

I just looked at this.... holy %$#% that's.... Hell I'll just call it what it is. Ignorant and insulting.

This is why people are leaving for EU.

giphy.gif
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    snow angel title won't be obtainable from it

a few years ago we received a new version of wintera that includes healing potions and a warding scroll obtainable from the boxes
    it was at that point that they also introduced new achievements which are now the only ones available. the only title you can obtain now is "snowlord" for winning 200

this year, korea also changed wintera again, turning it into a single round game that supposedly has a shrinking playing field as the timer ticks down to cut down on stalemating. we might get this version too, it's hard to say since they just got it last week
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup the golden talent x8 and silver talent x2 as an ultra rare...jesus please.

This is a sick joke and you and your team should be ashamed of yourselves @KitTeaCup I wish we had a team of CMs that actually played anywhere remotely close to endgame to understand how frugal and ridiculous this sounds. And before you say your favorite line "run dreadspire for talents!!" how about you try to clear Dreadspire yourself since you make it sounds so easy, maybe we'll listen then.
  • Extra rare kek
  • i see the talent drops got buffed a little
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    What were you guys expecting? Of course the talent drop would be pathetic X'D This is EME. BHS puppets.
    TeraNuibe wrote: »

By the way, guys, the talent drops aren't labeled as 'extra' or ultra rare. Its 'uncommon.' Whatever that means as I ddin't see any 'common' drops listed.
  • Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    By the way, guys, the talent drops aren't labeled as 'extra' or ultra rare. Its 'uncommon.' Whatever that means as I ddin't see any 'common' drops listed.

In the linked post it says:
    Tiny Santas 12/01 to 12/26
    LOOT TABLE 12/11 to 12/18: [loot table will change!]
    Dyad Niveot Structure x 1 extra rare
    Golden Talent x 12 extra rare
    Silver Talent x 3 extra rare

That's where they got the extra rare from. It refers to chance to drop from the Tiny Santas.