We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Welcome to the New TERA Forums!

Comments

• CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
  • Lifegiver00Lifegiver00 ✭✭✭
    51011552.jpg

This character minimum though.
  • GAME KEEP CRASHING!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS [filtered]!
  • Zuvel wrote: »
    =) Can we get Tera themed emotes?

That would be cool! We have a couple options right now but a customized version would be best. I'll see what can be done ;D
  • NeianNeian ✭✭
    Server and class topics are gone ; x ;.....
  • Sad to see the old forums go with the class and server discussions. But I have to say this is really polished and well done and a nice change. Thanks En Masse. I look forward to seeing how this progresses and grows. Nice to see new avatars and coding added in as well!

Great job to everyone on creating something new here.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    This took me by surprise. Though, while I suppose it takes a different set of people to deal with the forums and another to deal with the game itself, probably not everyone will understand this and complain that the game doesn't have this or that fix but the forum is getting an overhaul. I personally have no comment on the new forum since I didn't feel a need to change from the old one. For what accounted to me, the old one worked. This one should do the same, so, no comment on that.

Just remember that the game is over there and needs some love too.
  • Where are the separate server forums?
  • UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Where are the separate server forums?

Old Forums
  • Ultemecia wrote: »
    Where are the separate server forums?

tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/

Yes, but where are they on the new forums?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they were trying to consolidate all the forums down to less sections, and so got rid of them. There's Trading Post and Guild Recruitment now, but they say to put the server tag in the thread title.

• UltemeciaUltemecia ✭✭✭

I think they were trying to consolidate all the forums down to less sections, and so got rid of them. There's Trading Post and Guild Recruitment now, but they say to put the server tag in the thread title.

Yep it was just consolidated into PVE or PVP discussion.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    As much as I loved the old forum look, this is still a nice change. Thank you EME! :)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Nice look to the new forums
  • Thanks. One new feature that I really like is how easy it is to view and post to the forums from my smart phone. Now we just have to make all our other sites responsive...