What about the ninja Ninja nerf??

? Why can I not find anything about this in the patch notes? Tryna sneak in this [filtered]

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    What nerf?
  • -15% dmg on boomerange shuriken
  • OH AND VELIKS BUFF WAS REMOVED FROM HM DUNGEONS WHAT ELSE ARE YOU TRYNA SNEAK IN FOR [filtered] SAKE SHOW IT IN THE PATCH NOTES
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    >Expecting mEME's patch notes to be detailed

l
    o
    l
  • Well, it's a good day to be a Warrior main.
  • ChrisLChrisL Probably not playing this dead game. ✭✭
    i was wondering what happened to my dps,honestly i was doing decent keeping up with dps with the same gear,now i have to use sup nocts and im still behind other dps with lower gear...i call [filtered]. you think a cloth melee would actually deserve to have good dps being that they are so squishy and can get 1 shot just by getting clipped from melee hits,but naah.
  • Now why again? How about we get reaper, warrior, zerker or valkyrie nerfed too? And substantially so.
  • Treant342Treant342
    edited December 2018
    Now why again? How about we get reaper, warrior, zerker or valkyrie nerfed too? And substantially so.

Or the actual OP classes: Gunner & Archer.
  • I forgot about those too. Seems that Ninja is always getting the short end of the proverbial DPS stick.
  • Try playing slayer and then come back and complain.
  • Perhaps the DPS across all classes needs to be completely rebalanced?
  • Yeah for sure, but who cares no one has a voice here it's all about KR tera
  • spungspung ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    ChrisL wrote: »
    i was wondering what happened to my dps,honestly i was doing decent keeping up with dps with the same gear,now i have to use sup nocts and im still behind other dps with lower gear...i call [filtered]. you think a cloth melee would actually deserve to have good dps being that they are so squishy and can get 1 shot just by getting clipped from melee hits,but naah.

Its a well deserved nerf. I played against all types of people from players wearing the same set as me to inferior. There's always that one percentage of people that I could not surpass no matter how much I try and this applies to almost all classes I have played against... this could do to all different factors like living next to servers, having a really good gaming setup, using scripts, etc.

But whatever.
  • spung wrote: »
    ChrisL wrote: »

Its a well deserved nerf. I played against all types of people from players wearing the same set as me to inferior. There's always that one percentage of people that I could not surpass no matter how much I try and this applies to almost all classes I have played against... this could do to all different factors like living next to servers, having a really good gaming setup, using scripts, etc.

But whatever.

Your problem is that you seem to think youre the best at what you do, anyway not one class deserved a nerf at this point especially not this big [filtered] nerf ninja just got, if anything it shouldve been a fix for this reaper bug because it is 110% broken. They should've just buffed the weaker classes to be on par with current strong ones. Now, we just get more cancerous dg's as if it wasn't bad enough, they remove velik's buff too.. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    They removed the Velik Buff because they added talents. That buff was a stop-gap because we've never had them.

They do need to work on making patch notes accurate, but that will probably never happen... so just continue to look at Ktera patch notes. All of this was known months ago.