[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Dyad structures in golden gift boxes is a massive ripoff.

2»

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    iLucky wrote: »
    After bringing up the issue with EME, there are no plans to change the rewards on their side.
    Lovely. And by lovely I mean disgusting.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    After bringing up the issue with EME, there are no plans to change the rewards on their side.
    Lovely. And by lovely I mean disgusting.

"No plans" for positive change is becoming something of a norm and I do not like it.

@iLucky Is there a particular reason why you are giving us this information as a council member, and EME haven't given comment on it yet?
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that Eme is content with super-duper ripping off their customers is really disheartening after seeing them do some positive things the past month or so.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just save my money, thanks!
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    And there you have it folks.

That's what EME says to you wallet players out there while they sit back and pay no attention to their dying game. Wanna continue supporting them? Well this is your reward for letting them get away with it. Good job for not knowing how to manage your funds. You and others that keeps pouring money into their company are the reasons why they will continue to get away with this.

I got ourselves a Switch for early Christmas present because of smash ultimate and I got a few of my TERA friends to quit feeding EME money and get something where you don't have to grind and deal with low quality support and just play a video game to have fun like how it should be.

You all enjoy your grinding/rng/low quality game here.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Just remember that these are the same people that say we're spoiled and on and on. It's kind of obvious that they don't like us much and see us more as enemies than customers. Those structures are their little jabs at us to make us regret buying from them. Sucks, because I was so set on buying them. Well, I guess I should thank them for saving me some cash.
  • Yeah, this scares me too much to even try to get any this year. Sad, but it's not worth the risk. I've gotten burned in previous years with flying pig mounts etc.
  • 15 boxes is around the price of a Switch, unless you saved up EMP from the Thanksgiving event just for this purpose.

Rather than buying the boxes, it's so much better to just gift people copies of Smash or Red Dead Redemption 2 for much less.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    When a lot of players quit, the remaining players will be squeezed that much harder to cover the bill.
    Have fun, folks! Don't forget to spend 500 dollars to get your title!
  • edited December 2018
    RNG/Gambling is the heart of Tera. I will never buy a "scratch off ticket" rng box to get the item I want. I will buy the item off of the broker.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Dyads ( that are useless and nobody wants them ) in a package that costs real money.

This is like the lottery selling coupons and advertisting that some of them are not actual coupons and will not be included in the lottery system.

p.s. popo bait might be the better choice