Now that the level 70 cap is confirmed to be happening here...

...could we get an official response from EME about whether we're wasting time upgrading our current gear or not?

I realize it's unlikely, seeing as HO takes massive effort and it hasn't been that long since it was added, but still.. better safe than sorry!

@seandynamite @KitTeaCup , anyone?
«13

Comments

  • edited December 2018
    The K-TERA build comes out next week, so probably all will be revealed then anyway. But from the sounds of things so far, it seems like the gear upgrade ladder will not be undone, and will just keep moving forward despite the level cap increase.

    (On the plus side, whatever notice we get from observing what happens in K-TERA next week is a heck of a lot better than what players there get.)
  • That's a very good point. We should just wait til next week and see before spending any money then :P
  • Maybe they just left All existing gears avaliable for level 65 to 70, except that the leveling to 70 will be painful for casual tera players or people that dont learn about the game. (Crystals, rolls, ilv, jewelry , etchings etc.)
    It supossed to be 439 ilv to being able for leveling through 70..
    Then in four months All op gears will be level 70 only.

    Forcing even more player divisions, might be, People who wants level 70 must work their gear to 439 like Apex.
    Sound like a good milking money way for me.
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    People who wants level 70 must work their gear to 439 like Apex.

    Truthfully, I expect that -- at least eventually -- they will make 439 the starting point as soon as you hit level 65 -- basically chop some of the earlier levels off the gear ladder entirely, and shift all the prices accordingly. That'd be pretty consistent with this "continual upgrade" model. May not happen right away, but it'll probably keep shifting that way once they have enough endgame at level 70.
  • > @counterpoint said:
    > Gatokatzen wrote: »
    >
    > People who wants level 70 must work their gear to 439 like Apex.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Truthfully, I expect that -- at least eventually -- they will make 439 the starting point as soon as you hit level 65 -- basically chop some of the earlier levels off the gear ladder entirely, and shift all the prices accordingly. That'd be pretty consistent with this "continual upgrade" model. May not happen right away, but it'll probably keep shifting that way once they have enough endgame at level 70.

    I love it as starting point for now . Make level 70 exclusive for 439 characters

    All dugens 439 going to be level 70 only. But players can keep progression in level 65 -69 dugens. The 431 and 412 ones.

    Will be like a real gear progression system if they do that.

    Only bad point here is that, level 62 to 64 dugens, must be opened to 66 and 69 level players.if remains 65 only, no one is going to be able help new players to hit level 65.
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Only bad point here is that, level 62 to 64 dugens, must be opened to 66 and 69 level players.if remains 65 only, no one is going to be able help new players to hit level 65.

    Even if they did open sabex and catacombs up to level 66-70 players, a level 70 player partying with a 60-64 would steal all of the exp, the level gap is too large.
  • Then only way to reach 65 is going to be kumas. Xd. Level 62 to 64 are a little bit hard to get parties, Imagine soon that those dugens are going to be devastated.

    They may ended as new Saleron SKY garden. And level 58 -59 dugens. 3.5% chances to get a party every 3 or 5 hours
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    its possible to solo sabex and catacombs without problem in order to level.

    Regarding to gear: So far from the current info from dev. post on korea. the gear will still be Heroic Oath.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    The K-TERA build comes out next week, so probably all will be revealed then anyway. But from the sounds of things so far, it seems like the gear upgrade ladder will not be undone, and will just keep moving forward despite the level cap increase.

    (On the plus side, whatever notice we get from observing what happens in K-TERA next week is a heck of a lot better than what players there get.)
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Maybe they just left All existing gears avaliable for level 65 to 70, except that the leveling to 70 will be painful for casual tera players or people that dont learn about the game. (Crystals, rolls, ilv, jewelry , etchings etc.)
    It supossed to be 439 ilv to being able for leveling through 70..
    Then in four months All op gears will be level 70 only.

    Forcing even more player divisions, might be, People who wants level 70 must work their gear to 439 like Apex.
    Sound like a good milking money way for me.
    ...could we get an official response from EME about whether we're wasting time upgrading our current gear or not?

    I realize it's unlikely, seeing as HO takes massive effort and it hasn't been that long since it was added, but still.. better safe than sorry!

    @seandynamite @KitTeaCup , anyone?


    You all can stop speculating. It was already confirmed somewhere that there won't be any new gear. The current gear will be left as it is. They're just adding new content for people to do which levels you to 70. So Stormcry and HO will still be BIS.

    If you think about it, considering how new stormcry and especially heroic oath is it wouldn't make sense for them to make yet a whole new other set of gear on top of that. Barely anyone is full heroic oath as it is and you have plenty of people still struggling just to get to full stormcry +9. I doubt they'd be foolish enough to widen the gap even more.


  • Red quests give loads of XP and are a fairly fast way to level.
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Then only way to reach 65 is going to be kumas. Xd.

  • Melyodis wrote: »

    Yes and will blow a lot of people, the entry revamp is just a mere excuse to make more money
  • F0Under wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »

    Yes and will blow a lot of people, the entry revamp is just a mere excuse to make more money

    how will that blow a lot of people yes there may be option for spending money but its free to play game is your choice to spend money so you explain what you mean.
  • i assume gear will stay as it is being available for 65 except for the relic item which could be for lvl 70..
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    i assume gear will stay as it is being available for 65 except for the relic item which could be for lvl 70..

    seems like you need merge sc or oath with other lv 65 gear ( like low tier pvp ones) for upgrade to lv 70

    relics can be upgrade, but im sure will be a pain get rare or superior ones from droop
Sign In or Register to comment.