Elite > trade Broken charge fee

Hello,

If I have elite do I pay anything to sell stuff in trade broken?
I'm asking because every time I collect the sold items I lose around 10% of the total or something like that.
What I read in the website is free of charge in broken for elite.

Please note: by mistake Enmase support cancelled my elite (my items were all in broken) and I just asked to cancel the "renew pack".
Why I have to agree to buy elite with automatic renew? It should an option no!!!???

So far what I calculate I lost more than 20K.

I got very lost now, I have spent around 1 hour to fill broken etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• You can put up to 50 items at broker for free if you are Elite, that's what it is free.

And you get to pay 10% fees instead of 15% when you buy now from broker.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    You're not losing 10%, you're getting exactly what you asked for. The buyer is paying an extra 10%-15%, that's the difference you're seeing in the items sold screen.
  • TheKingsTheKings ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I see I will check it out.
    So long I do not play so ...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Are you going of what they are paying to what your getting or what you listed it for to what you received
    As when listing your not charge when you have elite and that's the charge , they don't tack from you from the purchase they charge more to the buyer
    That's why people make offers at what you listed items for so they don't pay the extra (disclaimer not talking bout them that make rediculas under cut offers)
  • TheKingsTheKings ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    tisnotme wrote: »
    Are you going of what they are paying to what your getting or what you listed it for to what you received
    As when listing your not charge when you have elite and that's the charge , they don't tack from you from the purchase they charge more to the buyer
    That's why people make offers at what you listed items for so they don't pay the extra (disclaimer not talking bout them that make rediculas under cut offers)

I see. I did a test and you are correct, the buyer pay that fee and the price you asked that's you will receive.
    After many years without elite I get lost! Like a noob XD

Thank you for your comments :+1:
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »
    You're not losing 10%, you're getting exactly what you asked for. The buyer is paying an extra 10%-15%, that's the difference you're seeing in the items sold screen.

At 1st I thought he meant the broker fee to add the item to broker. This one is removed when you have Elite (or was...), at least for some amount of items, and the max count is bigger too