[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

There is hope for Revival of Tera.

With the new upcoming level 70 expansion, I have hope this game will thrive and continue with content/updates. Hopefully everyone can stay positive!

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    If you love stamina systems gating your progress cause you regen barely anything for relevant content so you can fail more 10% enchant rates then this patch is for you!
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    If you love stamina systems gating your progress cause you regen barely anything for relevant content so you can fail more 10% enchant rates then this patch is for you!

bad the talks the game but still plays love this forum so much.

@Yeehaw some will be pleased and some won't that's how life is.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hope? Why?

Do you think that with the Lv 70 patch they'll:
    * Fix netcode/optimization issues so we don't need to rely on third party tools to play the game?
    * Proper balance classes so we feel relevant for more than 6 months/one patch?
    * Revamp this whole garbage gearing system so it's fair for hard working players and we can get BIS gear playing the game and not spending dollars buying crates on cash shop?

I'm hearing the same "the next update will be better" since ~2016 and tbh the majority of updates/revamp they did actually made the game worse!
    What i expect from Tera in 2019 is exactly what they did since i started back on 2015:

*More broken af classes (whole new gender locked class or "apex of apex"/another huge "class revamp bs") that will deal at least 40% more dps than archer to force every "try hard endgame player" to trash their HO+3 toons and reroll;
    *Another [filtered] grindy gear update like HO+6 and prob they'll raise iLVL req across the board again and HO+0 will be mid-tier but they will keep the insane 1000 talents per try cost;
    * More RNG and grindy/time sink mech to force ppl spend money on the game so they don't burn half of the year just grinding;
    * Prob they'll revamp some game system/mechanic that nobody asked for and in the end will be worse for the players... (cof..dungeon entries revamp?)

That's the only things BHS know how to do afterall..
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    lvl 70 patch is a filler patch. It wont solve the core issues that been in the game since years ago, issues Bluehole Studios, refuses to acknowledge to this date.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    Vinyltails wrote: »

bad the talks the game but still plays love this forum so much.

@ Yeehaw some will be pleased and some won't that's how life is.

It's called being bored and forums amuse me
  • no fps fix
    no lag fix
    no balance fix
    no broken spacebar class like ninja or valkirye pvp fix

any contend or new system or new lv progesion can be revived the game now
  • +5 glyph points.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    lvl 70 patch is a filler patch. It wont solve the core issues that been in the game since years ago, issues Bluehole Studios, refuses to acknowledge to this date.

Bluehole [as the dev studio] has actually acknowledged a lot of the flaws the game has; the issue is dev teams and the company overtime has changed. This means their current goal is going to be different than it was before. Probably why there's a level cap increase even though before they stated it wouldn't happen.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeehaw wrote: »
    With the new upcoming level 70 expansion, I have hope this game will thrive and continue with content/updates. Hopefully everyone can stay positive!

from what i read the level 70 patch is bad, no new region, no new low dungeon to level up, no more lore, just kill bam to level up, so it is only a bored grind patch :/
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    *More broken af classes (whole new gender locked class or "apex of apex"/another huge "class revamp bs") that will deal at least 40% more dps than archer to force every "try hard endgame player" to trash their HO+3 toons and reroll;

i dont think we will get new class, valkyrie probably the last new class in tera
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    To me, it's at least moving in the right direction. The legion quests and fishing have added loads of content for us solo players. You can say solo players don't belong in MMO's, but I think the number of fisherpeople kind of prove my point that loads of players play solo.
  • Vinyltails wrote: »

You really should stop bashing this game and trolling on the forums when I am sure you have much more important things you need to take care of in real life. Should be focusing on coming back to the things that really matter, like your friends and things that can make you happy. Get away from TERA and go do something else :<
    Is Gonya, by the way.
  • They uh don't really make compelling, creative or in-depth content anymore if you haven't noticed. Like right now most of the end-game dungeons are just 3 boss instances with poorly constructed mechanics for each fight. Just boom, first boss, then boom, second boss, then boom third and final boss you're done. Nothing special or inventive there.

All you have to do is look at all the past content that is still in the game: level 60 and below dungeons. Back then they actually had you do things in between bosses like clear mobs and stuff. Now all we have is what we have now. Can't expect anything more from this new level 70 update. They're pretty-much done when it comes to making new and exciting content.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    It's good to have hope - but keeping your expectations in check helps from being let down. Yes this Lv 70 expansion brings some new content to the game which is good, but it doesn't bring much. There are other changes that are still in the gray-zone, such as the weekly reset system instead of daily, but what isn't included are some things this game is in dire need of:

- Net Code update to fix ping issues, as well as issues relating to desync and PVP bugs
    - ACTUAL bug fixes to remove existing glitches and game-breaking problems
    - Update to at least x64 coding to better utilize modern date PC hardware (32 bit code started getting the boot back around 2006, by the way)
    - Update to utilize more than 2 CPU cores to boost FPS since this is such a CPU reliant game
    - Update to the UI to not have to render natively in Korean, then re-render again in a skinned English version - this alone would make a massive change in all situations

This game's issues are long past the point where a minor content update - because let's face it, adding a few levels isn't a huge content update, and won't bring a lot of people back long-term. This game needs to be FIXED first - it needs time put into actually making several problems go away before new content will become truly appealing to a lot of the current and former dedicated player base.
  • Im looking forward to the PvP patch coming next month.